B2: Chapter 21

Your POV

"Let's take'em!" I grinned, I went to get into a fight stance but Sting wouldn't let go. I sighed, Sting set me down but wouldn't let me fight.
"I'm all fired up now." Natsu shouted.
"You said it flame brain!" Gray resolved slapping Natsu back, oh boy.
"Oi what did you call me?" Natsu shouted.
"Now is not the time!" I shouted, those boys are blithering idiots sometimes.
"Charge!" Battle cries sounded out at a blood bath began.

*No fight scene here, I'm saving that for later*

"Come on Sting wake up, please wake up." Sting currently was lying unconscious on the marble pathway, being held close by me. Erza was still standing along with Jellal beaten and battered, Gajeel, Juvia, Gray and Crystalina were still fighting the doctor who's name was still unknown. Laxus and Levy were unconscious, I had gotten blow up and a broken leg, Mira had gotten poisoned and Katsura, Rogue and Romeo had gotten badly burned. Sting and Natsu had taken the most damage, together they took on hundreds of ghost soldiers and that's basically a suicided mission. I grabbed his wrist lightly and felt around for a pulse, when I felt it beating I was relieved.
"Its a steady beat but he still needs help, Wendy please hurry." I begged, she nodded.
"I am but Mira's really bad and so is Romeo and Natsu." Wendy spoke, as she continued healing.

3rd Person

"Come at me with you best shot." Gajeel taunted dodging the attacks from the doctor and his ghosts.
"Gajeel don't get cocky now." Juvia warned.
"Don't worry I'm not." Gajeel grinned dogging another blow.
"Gray please be careful."  Crystalina spoke hold a stalemate with a solider.
"I will be, now here I go." Gray shouted going after the unsuspecting doctor, who swiftly dodged Gray's ice sword swipe but got a scratch.
"Gah you rat." The doctor shouted swiping at Gray.
"Not on my watch, cause the only rat I see is you." Juvia shouted blasting water, hoping to knock him off the edge.

Your POV

Sting moved around a bit and began waking up, his blonde hair was covered in dirt and blood.
"Dammit my hair is gross." He sighed.
"Sting don't ever scared me like that again." I sighed pulling him into a tight embrace.
"Romeo, everyone thank god your all okay." I heard Katsura speak as she had woken up, Rogue was holding her closely. I could see Wendy and Romeo in a tight embrace, Sting and I glanced even farther to find Laxus and Mira doing the same. I felt myself smiling, then it hit her Lucy was gone. Tears slowly feel, Sting didn't need to know why I was crying. He just knew he need to be there, as support and comfort. I heard another groan, Natsu must be up. I looked up and Sting and pointed towards Natsu, Sting sighed knowing exactly what I wanted him to do. Sting carefully pick me up avoiding my broken leg and walked over to Natsu, Mira and Laxus soon joined us and so did Wendy and Romeo.
"Hey you did great." I smirked looking down at the pinkette.
"Thanks it means a lot coming from you." Natsu smirked and lightly punched my arm.  Both of us chuckled, Natsu gently held his stomach due to the pain but he knew he could get up. Natsu pushed himself up and gently stood up, looking at me with a smirk.
"I'm all fired up!" He shouted, Sting sighed and I grabbed onto Natsu knowing what he was planning.
"Natsu, (Y/N) what are you both doing here?" Erza gasped seeing us up after the injuries.
"Erza! You know we don't give up without a fight." I grinned.
"Exactly, so let's do this." Natsu grinned, he grasped my hand.
"Darkness beyond twilight, crimson beyond blood that flows. Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to concur all the foes who stand before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hands. Let the fools who stand us be destroyed, by the power you and I possess!" My spell sat in my hands, ready to obliterate.
"FIRE KING DRAGON SLAVE!" We shouted in unison, the symbols given to us by Raphael and Igneel lit up and intense power emerged from inside. The magic power was exerted to its maximum, in a radius expanding meters. The ground itself became lit in a circular inferno, and they became cloaked in flames that roughly resemble a silhouette of Raphael and Igneel. The mode is said to be the manifestation of Igneel's and Raphael's undying will and love for their children. The magic burst, the ghost soldiers vanished and the doctor perished. After the explosion Natsu fell on one knee, careful not to hit my broken leg on the ground.
"Well that settles it, eh Natsu?" I asked taking a breathe.
"It sure does (Y/N)." Natsu responded standing up from the ground, Sting came over and I was turned over to him once again. He had that look, as if saying this is mine, don't touch, you're contaminated.
"I've got a questioned." Natsu spoke, everyone chuckled.
"What's up?" Mira questioned.
"Where's Lucy?" He asked, everyone's expressions fell. I stood on the ground Sting holding me up for support, I placed a hand on Natsu's shoulder.
"She's gone." I spoke, he chuckled.
"Oh this is a game isn't it, Luce come on out!" He cheered, I growled my grip tightening.
"Natsu she's gone, she's not come back." Levy spoke up, his disbelief continued.
"Oh haha, Luce come on-" He began, finally I snapped.
"NATSU SHE IS DEAD, LUCY IS GONE AND I'M SORRY!" I shouted, his face fell, tears began falling. He grabbed my shoulders shaking, he began shaking us back and forth angered.
"Why?" He cried, I pulled him into a hug. He sobbed on my shoulder, everyone joined as we all mourned the loss as they rain came down.
"(Y/N)?" Sting looked down at me, as we all sat there.
"Hmm.." I replied looking up at him, he only sighed.
"Let's go home guys, it's been a rough week for all of us." Sting spoke, everyone nodded and we all began heading home.

**********
Hope you enjoyed this update. Only 7 chapters left until book two is over, stick around.

Love you Royals, stay fantablous.

~Author K.