B1: Chapter 5

We stopped at the hotel, out of breath. The three of us stepped inside and walked into the elevator, once the doors shut we sighed in relief.
"Tell me again why you made this bet (Y/N)?" Gajeel asked me with a huff, I held my arms across my chest as my breathing turned normal.
"I don't know, heat of the moment I guess?" I claimed as the elevator dinged, with us stepping out we began making our way back to the suite.
"(N/N), we will keep you away from him. Don't worry, you can count on us." Levy reassured me as I sat on the bed across from them.
"Why me?" I asked as I collapsed backwards, with a sigh.
"I don't know, why you?" Gajeel asked, Levy chuckled.
"Pfft, there's the sizzling shoulder incident, skirt flyer and there's the-"
"Okay Levy, we get it." I told her, as Gajeel burst out laughing.
"Tell me the sizzling shoulder story." He asked nudging her slightly, Levy looked at me as if asking for permission. I sighed and nodded my head, she cheered and cleared her throat.
"Okay so one time (Y/N), Lucy, Erza and I went out for dinner. So when the waiter came around with the food, he said.
"Be careful the plate is hot too." And (Y/N) was like.
"Too?" The waiter put his hand on her shoulder and made a sizzling noise." Levy said as she burst out laughing along with Gajeel, I sighed and walked to the balcony and looked out on the water.

"Why is it always me? I mean I'm not pretty, I've got so many battle scars I don't think anyone could think I'm even decent looking." I sighed as my head fell into my hands, simply leaning on the balcony. A small breeze fluttered through the air, I watched as a guy proposed to a girl on the beach across the path. She looked so happy, I felt myself yet again sighing. I gently tugged at my gloves and messed with my hair, a simple thing I do time and time again.

"There can be miracles, when you believe.
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles you can achieve.
When you believe somehow you will,
you will when you believe." I softly hummed, I jumped from the balcony.

"They don't always happen when you ask,
And its easy to give in to your fears.
But when you're blinded by your pain
Can't see the way, get through the rain.
A small but still, resilient voice
Says hope is very near, oh.
There can be miracles, when you believe." I quietly sang as the music blasted from my ear buds, when I felt a strike on the back of my head as all went black.

Sting's POV

"Jeez those Fairies are over protective, I'm still going to get her on a date with me." I vented as I walked the empty street.
"You got this Sting, you can do it." Lector cheered, I chuckled.
"You bet I can buddy." I smirked, suddenly an all too familiar scent came through the air roses? Who smells like roses? (Y/N), I smirked even harder.
"I've got you now." I stated running towards her, following the trail of rose scent.

"A warehouse? Sting, what are we doing here of all places?" Lector asked confused, I shrugged.
"(Y/N)'s here and I intend to find out why." I told him, slipping in through the open door. I hid behind boxes as I spotted her tied up in the center, she was beat up pretty badly. I sniffed the air, no one else was here but her. I cautiously walked towards her, the ropes fell loosely at my touch. Her body slumped into my side as I pulled her up and into my arms off the chair, I heard a constant ticking. Oh god, I bolted out of the warehouse  as quickly as I could. I collapsed for the throughout force of the explosion, I cradled (Y/N) close as I ran with Lector from the burning debris of the once standing building.

Once we got to my room at the Sabertooth inn, I gently placed (Y/N) on my bed and sighed.
"Why would someone want to hurt (Y/N)?" Lector questioned me with worry.
"I don't know buddy." I told him as I sat down on the bed next to her, I gently stroked her face brushing her (h/l) (h/c) from her face.  I spotted a tiny streak of red on her forehead, I gasped.
"Lector can you get me a first aid kit?" I asked.
"Sure." He stated running to the bathroom, Lector waltzed into the room and passed me the case. I quietly placed the box onto the bed trying not to wake her up, gently I pulled out a wet cloth and carefully began cleaning her cuts.
"Jesus, who would be this cruel?" I asked myself, as I cleaned a deep gashing running down her arm.
"M-my dad." I heard (Y/N) mutter, I looked up at her nervous face.
"(Y/N), who is your dad?"
"T-the master of Raven Tail, h-his name is Ivan Dreyar." (Y/N) stated before she passed out again, suddenly it hit me... Like a bag of bricks. Oh shit, she's the granddaughter of Makarov and her brother... He gulped, is Laxus.
"Fuck." I quietly muttered, Lector gave me a funny look only then quickly realizing what I meant. I grabbed a sheet of paper and scribbled on it.
"Who's this for?"
"Bring it to Makarov, he'll want to know."  I told him as I sealed the envelope, Lector grabbed it from my hand and flew out the window.

I'll Make You Mine (Sting x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara