B2: Chapter 23

Your POV

It's been a few days since gramps had told me about my parents, the sun shine poured through the windows. I got up and sighed, I walked over to the window. I opened the window and the fresh sea breeze rolled in, I sighed.
"Hey (Y/N)!" A voice called, I looked down and there was Katsura.
"What's up?" I asked.
"We've been invited to a ball, all of us who helped save Silver Millennium!" She cheered, I gasped.
"When is it?" I asked, she giggled.
"Tonight, now get ready. Tonight Rogue's cousin prince Derek will choose a bride, now hurry there's no time to dawdle!" She shouted as she ran off.
"Wait Katsura-" I shouted leaning out the window, Sting grabbed my waist pulling me back inside.
"So a ball, now is it?" He asked me, I nodded.
"Then let's get ready, shall we my lady?" He joked, I chuckled and nodded.
"Let us take care of that." A voice chimed in, appeared before us was Kikyo and Robin.
"Where have you guys been? I haven't seen you guys since you resurrected (Y/N)." Sting spoke, they sighed.
"We had to recharge." Kikyo told us, Robin coughed.
"Besides we can't babysit you all 24/7, we are goddesses and we have responsibilities." Robin exclaimed, we just nodded.
"Now I heard about a ball, come with me (Y/N) let's get you ready. Robin call my husband to deal with Sting." Kikyo instructed, she grabbed my hand as a god appeared.

Kikyo wrapped us out of my house and to some lavish mansion, surrounding was beautiful gardens and the Stars.
"You're married?" I asked her, she nodded.
"Yep I've been married to Apollon the sun god for millenniums." Kikyo hummed as we ascended up a grand staircase, I followed her through a grand door. In front of us was a large bath spring, I felt a cold draft. I looked down and I was in my bikini, oh thank god.
"Let's go!" Kikyo spoke diving in, I followed.
"Shouldn't we be getting ready?" I asked as we soaked, she sighed.
"Time runs faster here, so we have a long time to get ready. So I figure, why not take our time?" Kikyo spoke, we both had a facial on now.

Hours later we were picking out gowns, I ended up in a red elegant ball gown. Kikyo smirked as she did my hair up and finished my make up, she looked happy with her final work.
"Oh wow Kikyo, damn you're good." I spoke looking in the mirror, she only smirked.
"Now it's your turn." I spoke, she looked at me in shock.
"Aright fine." She sighed, raising her hand she was done in a second.
"Let's go." I told her, she nodded and we warped back to my home. Sting and Apollon were waiting there when we arrived, Sting's reaction was priceless.

 We all talked until everyone arrived, Rogue had invited Yukino and Rufas as well, by coach we all left for Silver Millennium

After an hour or so we arrived, the place lit up for miles around. As the coach pulled up four foot men appeared, you could hear an orchestra playing.
"Every single princess on the planet, Prayed to be invited to the ball." The door opened and we all were helped out.
"Every Portia, Guinevere and Janet. Would come by coach or boat to be here, Most would swim the moat to be here." They sang, we all watched.
"Just to be at this historic gala, Girls would walk around or even crawl." Natsu I saw scoffed as he stood there awkwardly alone.
"Rumor is that at this joyous scene tonight,
The prince will choose his future queen tonight." They opened the palace doors, we all walked in and the palace was beautiful. All of us acting elegant walked around socializing, of course me sticking by Sting and we stuck by Kikyo and Apollon. Suddenly the music started up again, I heard Queen Adela was known for her beauty pageants attempting to get her brother married.
"Beauty and glamour and breeding unmatched
Princess on parade, Lovely, enthralling and all unattached." The girls descended the staircases, a bright dazzling smile on each of their faces.
"The hoi polloi and those well-bred agree, Each enjoy a royal pedigree." The chamberlain sang, the girls danced around with an angelic glow.
"Born for success, each possesses a spark
Each a remarkable maid, Boy oh boy these royal highnesses. All have pluses, they've no minuses. Gaze upon, Princess on parade." The chamberlain grabbed poor prince Derek's collar and pulled him into the middle of the show. I laughed looking up, outside I saw a white flash going window to window. It disappeared and I thought nothing of it, Sting and I watched this odd thing as a man introduced the different princesses.
"This is the likely occasion, When the heir to the throne picks a wife. This may be the day when Prince Derek will say.
"Where have you been all my life?"
Brilliant, beguilling, the smiling brigade, Princess on parade. Each the pride of her community, Each a golden opportuniy. Just the thought that crown Prince Derek'll, Face his choice and he's hysterical. Gaze upon, Heap praise upon. Princess on Parade!" The song ended with a burst of applause, a knock sounded outside. A shock arose amongst the crowd, a girl appeared at the door dressed in all black. There was black magic in the air, the forbidden arts no doubt.
"I'll be right back Sting, I need to speak with the girls." I told him, I gave him a peck on the cheek and walked away.
"That magic." Erza began, we all nodded. I looked up and saw the white at the windows once more, I motioned towards it and they saw the same thing.
"We need to go and investigate that." Levy spoke, I nodded.
"This way." Katsura said as she led us to a smaller door leading outside, as the night air hit us. A swan flew do towards us, I crouched down to its height.
"This isn't a swan, this is a person."

*********
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, this week is The Chapter Championship. Yay!

Okay, okay. You're probably thinking, what happened to your profile? Well, this was a bet... I never back down from bets, so this is my profile now at least until Monday.

Love you my Royals, stay fantabulous!

~Author Jellal.