B2: Chapter 24

Your POV

"Who are you?" The swan asked, the girls looked at me shocked.
"I'm (Y/N), these are my friends. We're all members for Fairy Tail. But may I ask, who are you?" I questioned.
"My name is Princess Odessa, that woman you saw in there is a copy of me! If he confesses a vow of ever lasting love to her, I'll die! Please you have to stop him!" She cried, we all nodded. Katsura went to open the door, it locked behind us.
"Oh shit, Odessa fly and try to get his attention." I exclaimed, she nodded and flew off. Suddenly we were grabbed, all went black.

Sting's POV

"I'll be right back Sting, I need to speak with the girls." (Y/N) said, I nodded and she gave me a peck on the cheek before she went off. I watched Derek and this mystery girl dance, I wanted to dance with (Y/N) but I could find her. I sadly sighed and leaned against the wall, he heard a few sighs and all the guys were standing awkwardly with me.
"Man this sucks." Natsu spoke trying to be cheerful, we kept turning girls down left and right. Where is that girl? The music stopped, we all looked up towards Derek.
"Kings and queens. Ladies and gentlemen. Adela.  I have an announcement to make, today I have found my bride." Derek spoke, I saw a flash of white.
"I present her to you as the future queen of our fair kingdom. And as proof of my love for her, I make a vow to break all vows. A vow stronger than all the powers of the earth. Before you and  before the whole world, I make a vow of everlasting lovebefore the whole world, I make a vow of everlasting love. To Odessa." The white flash stopped, it was a swan and it was falling.
Suddenly the candles blew out, a gust came from the door as it burst open.
"No more, Mr. Nice Guy, no siree." I man spoke as he waltzed in, I growled with the others.
"Why hello little prince." He taunted.
"Who are you?" Derek shouted
"Went and pledged your love to another?" The man teased.
"What are you talking about? This is Odessa!" Derek spat confused.
"No! Odessa is mine, so are your other friends!" He taunted, friends?
"It's you! You have no power here! I made a vow! A vow of everlasting love!" Derek proclaimed.
"You made a vow alright! A vow of everlasting death!" Rothbart exclaimed, he blast fire at Odessa? She fell to the ground, Derek grabbed her tightly.
"No! Odette!" He cried the magic faded and it was really Lady, she began cackling like a banshee.
"You should have left her to me. Now, Odessa and the others will die." He spat, suddenly it hit me. The girls weren't here, the only ones missing. The others caught on quickly, Derek ran out of the ballroom and we all ran behind. Derek lead us out to the stables, we all snapped the reigns and rode out.
"She's fading fast, little prince." Rothbart teased, we rode quickly trailing behind Derek. An abandoned castle came into view, a gorgeous lake too. A group of shadows came into view, there stood Rothbart, Mard Geer, Zeref and Lady.
"Well well, look who made it." Lady taunted, I growled.
"Where are they?!" Derek shouted, the four chuckled.
"Is that a threat?" Zeref asked.
"You damn well know it!" Natsu shouted, his temper flaring. The aura changed as the sky turned red.
"They'll all live, if you can defeat us!" Mard Geer jeered, we all ground. Suddenly Rothbart began changing, it was the great animal from legends and the fight began.

Your POV

I woke up my head pounding, I looked around and felt my hands bound. The others started waking up shortly after, I looked around. We all gasped as we saw the great animal, the boys were there fighting.
"I'm betting on the Animal." I whispered, Katsura slammed into me.
"What?" I asked, she sighed.
"Stop it, now we need to get out of these ropes, we'll deal with the cage next." She spoke, I looked to Juvia. She nodded and turned her body into water, the ropes fell through. She began untying us, as I stood up I noticed a statue next to us. I gasped and fell back, the others looked up stunned.
"Lucy." Levy whispered as she was about to cry, Erza growled and tried to summon a sword but it didn't work. The others began trying to break the cage, no luck.
"It's Magic proof, damn." Yukino muttered, I noticed Lucy's keys on her belt. Suddenly an idea came to mind, in my heart I began trying to summon her keys. A glow emerged from my palms, the girls watched as Lucy's keys appeared.
"Holy shit, I didn't think that would work." I spoke, every just looked shocked.
"Okay take two keys, lets try and summon all twelve. Hopefully this'll work." I spoke, Yukino pulled out Libra and Pisces. Together we held all twelve, I nodded.
"All together, one... two.... three!" I Erza exclaimed, we all attempted to summon the Zodiac. With a miraculous amount of luck, we were successful.
"Where's Lucy?" Loke asked worried, I pointed towards her statue.
"Can you get her out?" I asked, the zodiacs nodded.
"We'll give it a try." Virgo told us, they began glowing all their magic focused on freeing Lucy. The stone crumbled, Lucy fell to the ground alive and free.

*******
You're welcome NaLu shippers.
*Awkward Wink Face*
See you tomorrow!

Love you my Royals, stay fantabulous!

~Author K is Back Bitches!