B1: Chapter 11

"I managed to beat Cana!" Katsura cheered, as I pulled her along.
"Shhh, good job Katsura but please be quiet." I scolded, she shook her head drunkly.
"Sorry." She whispered, we walked into the elevator. I slumped her against the wall and hit the button, I leaned on the wall.
'Why me?'
"Why you?" Robin asked.
'I don't know.' I sighed, as the elevator dinged.
"I don't know either, but you should really consider showering." She stated sounding like she plugged her nose, I grabbed Katsura and began walking back to our room. I sighed remembering she had vomited all over my shirt, I set her down in bed and went to the bathroom. Stripping my garments I stepped in the shower, quietly humming.

Sting's POV

'Tell me again why we are doing this?'
"Well we have to woo her somehow, don't we?" Kikyo asked pouring something into a glass, making an annoying clanking racket.
'Kikyo are you drinking?'
"Yes I am, now onward." She scolded, I began walking towards the Fairy Tail inn.
"I beat Cana!" I voice shouted, I quickly spun around and ducked behind a barrel.
"Shh, good job Katsura but please be quiet." My favorite voice scolded, I sighed and looked out over top of the barrel. There was my most favorite human, and probably the most scary human. I sighed love sickly, Kikyo scoffed.
"Get a move on love sick we have to beat them there and get out before they arrive, go go go!" She scolded, I stood up and began running down the back way.
"Faster faster faster!" She shouted, I sighed.
"I'm going as fast as I can." I retorted.
"You can go faster Sting, now jump!" She squealed,
I scoffed and landed on the balcony.

I quickly rushed in placing the things on her bed, and dove out the door and up the wall onto the roof. I heard a bed creek and the shower turn on, I felt the heat rise to my face and Pervy thoughts emerge. Suddenly a black shadow appeared, a girl walked out in all white. A red wine glass in hand and a scowl on her face, she glared walking over.
"Hey sexy." I complimented, her scowl turned almost into a death glare. She stopped front of me and looked me in the eye, then she slapped me. I held my cheek and looked confused at her, she chuckled pulling back on the gloves she smacked me with.
"Ow." I whined.
"Oh shut up." She told me, I looked at her funny.
"Kikyo?" I asked, she face palmed.
"Yes dipshit. Now stop being stupid and quit being preverted, it's gross. So much testosterone. Also, stop flirting with other women dammit. Don't. Make. Me. Come. Out. Again! Alright." She vanished as I felt my mind get heavy again, I listened in as I heard a squeal.
"What's going on?" Katsura asked.
"Another letter from this admirer." (Y/N) squealed.
"Well that's great, now keep it down." Katsura grumbled.
"Sorry." I heard (Y/N) whisper, I chuckled as she stepped onto the balcony. She began reading aloud, I listened in. I wonder what Kikyo has these people writing on the letters for me, I looked over the edge.
"My dearest (Y/N) how I long for us to dance together in harmony, I can't wait too see you. Just a little longer my darling, and the waltz goes on.
Love, S.A."
'Damn you're good.'
"I know I am." I heard Kikyo speak triumphantly, I sighed.
"Go home Sting, enjoy your night. We are one step closer, to having her heart." Kikyo sighed, I chuckled and began walking back to the hotel.

Time Skip Next Morning, Your POV

I awoke to a crash, I shot up and looked at Katsura lying on the floor. I sighed pulling her onto the bed, she rubbed her forehead.
"What happened last night?" She asked me, I lightly chuckled.
"You somehow beat Cana at drinking." I stated, she looked shocked. But began grinning like an idiot, she stood up triumphantly only to end up falling on top of a sleep Laxus.
"Oh shit." She muttered as Laxus jolted up, he looked at her and began laughing.
"God it's still strange having you back." He chuckled, she got up and sat next to him.
"Come on guys, let's get ready for Day Four." I sighed walking to the bathroom, I stripped stepping into the shower.
"So you took my advise." Robin said sarcastically.
'Shut up Robin.' I told her not in any good mood.
"You shut up you whore." She scolded.
'What crawled up your ass and died?' I asked annoyed.
"My fucking pride now let's get a move on, chop chop." She yelled, I groaned and left the warmth of the shower water. I slipped on my favorite outfit and left the bathroom, I put my shirt on my bed and plopped down tying my shoes.
(Pick in outfit from here or wherever)

"Five minutes and 30 seconds, now." Katsura said, I face palmed.
"Not you too."

*******
Hi I'm lazy and late, the only excuse that's valid is I've been rehearsing for state for the past week like crazy. But we did make the top ranks at state choral festival! Anyway I've decide to post my favorite inspirational videos here for you all today.

Okay I'll leave you guys for the night, tally ho. Love you all. And happy days to all and to all a good night.

~Author K.