B3: Chapter 12

Your POV

As Katsura, my mom, dad and I drove down the winding road. I began feeling super nervous, my hands gripped onto my gown really tightly, Katsura pried my hands off and held them.
"Stop being nervous you twit your getting married, stop being a nervous wreck." Katsura scolded, mom only chuckled and rubbed my shoulder in reassurance.
"I don't know why I'm so nervous." I laughed out, my dad laughed like an idiot.
"Honey I was just as worried as you, I never thought you'd be like I was." He chided, mom laughed and I sighed.
"Dad how did you get over your nerves?" I asked, before he could answer the window rolled down.
"We're almost there." The driver announced, I gasped.
"Look (Y/N), why are you nervous?" My dad asked, I sat in thought.
"What if I'm not as happy as you guys are later on?" I questioned, he sighed.
"Sweet heart listen you're father and I have had bad times, most before you and your siblings were born. But Sting is your soulmate, you two are made for each other. Besides, Paris will be there always. There's nothing to worry about you'll be happy, I promise." My mom assured, I nodded as the car slowed down.
"You've got this sweet pea." My dad spoke, I nodded confidently.

I looked down the aisle, Lucy, Levy, Erza and Juvia looked great as they walked with the groomsmen. Katsura got out and walked down with Rogue last, since they're the best man and maid of honor. I sighed as the limo door opened, my dad smiled as he held his hand out to me. I got out, my wedding dress ruffling around in the windy breeze. I linked arms with my dad, he kissed my forehead as we walked down the aisle. As I approached Sting I could see his hidden excitement, years of being a cold CEO gave him that damn resting bitch face. Once at the arch, my dad squeezed my hand and went down to sit with my mom. A light flashed as two figures appeared behind the priest, they all smiled.
"Welcome to your happy ending (Y/N)." The ravenette spoke, she was the goddess of light, Lady Kikyo.
"I'm glad you've come this far." The white head added, the Goddess of Nightmares, Lady Robin. I smiled taking Stings hand, his face gained a smile.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to celebrate a union between these two souls. If anyone has any reason they should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest, I heard nothing but the silent breeze shifting through the trees.
"Let's get on with it." He spoke, I grinned.
"The couple has written vows of there own, so Sting you'll go first.
"I am proud to take you as my wife. For all the time we have been together, there has always been the kind of mutual understanding which is only shared when there is true love. You have helped me triumph over challenges presented, Encouraged my personal growth and boosted my self-esteem. You have helped me become the person I am today, And with your help, I will be a better person tomorrow than I was yesterday. I vow to trust and value your opinions, and stand by your actions.
I pledge to always treat you as my best friend and equal. I will ask for help when I need it, and offer help to you always. Let us be friends and lovers, and grow old disgracefully together." He spoke chuckling at the end, I did as well.
"And you, (Y/N)."
"I didn't write all that much, to be honest I didn't think you'd brake out all the sentimental stuff Sting." I spoke before laughing, my parents did too.
"Well, I promise today to be your navigator, best friend, and wife; honor, love, and cherish you through all of life's adventures. I swear to always and forever be your confidant and you mine. I vow to grow old with you and to keep the kid in you alive. I take you today to be my co-captain of team Eucliffe." I added, I saw a tear slip down his face as he couldn't stop smiling.
"Sting, do you take (Y/N), to be your partner in the adventure that lies ahead? Do you promise to walk by her side to the ends of the earth?
To love, encourage, and support her in her every endeavor? Do you commit to opening yourself up completely to her and share with her your entire being? To share her laughter as well as tears? Do you take her as your wife for now until the end of time?" The priest asked, he grinned.
"I do with all my heart." He replied, I felt a tear fall down my face.
"And (Y/N), do you take Sting, to be your partner in the adventure that lies ahead?
Do you promise to walk by his side to the ends of the earth? To love, encourage, and support him in his every endeavor? Do you commit to opening yourself up completely to him and share with him your entire being? To share his laughter as well as tears? Do you take him as your husband for now until the end of time?" He repeated, I smiled.
"Yes, I do." I spoke, the priest grinned.
"Now for the rings." He called, Blake walked over handing them to us. He hugged me and went back to sit down, I held the gold band tightly in my grasp. The priest stepped back as the two Goddess walked forward, Lady Kikyo held my left hand as Lady Robin held Sting's right.
"Sting, as you place the ring on (Y/N)'s finger, please repeat after me." Robin spoke, he nodded.
"On this day...
I marry my best friend...
The one who shares my life, my love and my dreams.
(Y/N), I give you this ring
As a symbol of my love and devotion
I offer you my heart, my hand, and my love
I join my life with yours
To cherish and protect you as my wife
With all that I am...
With all that I have...
I honor you as my wife forevermore."

"(Y/N), as you place the ring on Sting's finger, please repeat after me." Kikyo spoke squeezing my hand lightly, I repeated her every word.
"On this day...
I marry my best friend...
The one who shares my life, my love and my dreams.
Sting, I give you this ring
As a symbol of my love and devotion
I offer you my heart, my hand, and my love
I join my life with yours
To cherish and protect you as my husband
With all that I am...
With all that I have...
I honor you as my husband forevermore."

*******

Love my Royals, stay fantabulous. Your epilogue is out.

~Author K.