B1: Chapter 13

"(Y/N), are you sure enough of your magic is back for this?" Crystalina asked wrapping a bandage on my arm, I sighed.
"I'll be fine, since Natsu and a bunch of the others are going after Lucy. He asked me to fill for him, and participate for the both of us." I told her, she nodded and finished tying the gauze. Laxus waked in and pulled me to my feet, I wobbly for a second and stood straight with pride.
"Let's go tiger tamer." Laxus held his hand out to me, I smiled and accepted. We began walking out into the Fairy Tail loft, I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"You feeling up to this?" Erza asked, I nodded.
"Of course she is, she's one of the best." Gajeel chimed in nudging my head, Levy grabbed onto my arm and we all began laughing.
"The final day of the Tournament is a battle royale with every team and their members participate in a team battle, known as the "Grand Magic Game". The battle ground is the entire city of Crocus where all the teams are already spread out. The rules are as follows:
All members wander the streets and if they encounter members of another guild they are to fight.
When participant loses consciousness or deemed unable to continue the battle, the opposing team scores one point.
Each team must appoint one of their members as team leader, this is kept secret from the rest of the other guilds.
If the team leader falls, the opposing team gains 5 points.
The total maximum number of points is 45 points, this implies that every team has a chance of winning.
Moving as a one group or separate is totally up to the individual members of the team.
Points garnered in this event are added to the overall score gained throughout the Games. Alright, all teams to the field!" Mato cheered, Erza, Gajeel, Laxus, Gray, Juvia and I all jumped down into the field. We quickly huddled up, I glanced around the circle.
"(Y/N) leader?" Gray asked, everyone nodded.
"Wait what?" I quietly panicked, Laxus grabbed me and I was yet again on his shoulder without an answer.
"Why me?" I whispered in Laxus' ear, he chuckled.
"It's probably because you're one of the strongest
S-Class wizards in the guild, besides all you have to do is not get beaten up." Laxus assured me, is sighed.
"I suppose your right." I told him, I laughed and began smiling.
"Come on girl it's not so bad, you're really good!" Robin cheered, I gasped at her sudden support?
'Since when are you supportive.' I asked, I heard her sigh.
"Well since Kikyo, another conscious told me I was doing a really bad job. So good luck (Y/N), I'll be watching your back!" Robin yelled excited, I began to grin as our team warped out into the town.

I was out in the open with Gajeel, I looked around.
"Shit come on Gajeel." I began running up into an old abandoned building, I sat by a window. Gajeel soon appeared next to me, we watched in silence.
"We can take shots and take people out quicker this way." I told him.
"Brilliant, let's do it." He said grinning, we fist bumped and watch waiting for our first victim. I mean target... That doesn't make it sound any better, does it? I noticed Rufus standing there looking around, I sighed. I carefully stood behind a pillar, I glanced at him before moving away from sight.
"Dynast frost!" I whispered, the ice shot from my hands and encased Rufus. The ice shattered, he fell to the ground unconscious.
"Wow that effective." Gajeel advised me, I nodded.
"Look at the score board." I told him, he looked up.
"It's just Fairy Tail, two from Sabertooth and two from Mermaid Heel." He said looking at the scoreboard, I sighed.
"Let's split." I explained, he nodded. We jumped from the window and began running opposite directions quickly, I began hearing swords clashing.

I ran into an open area and found Erza, Kagura, Millianna and Minerva. I went to help but Robin began mentally holing me back, she sighed.
"Let Erza do her thing." Robin pushed, I sighed and went along with it. I watched as Minerva taunted Erza with Millianna, she fell to the ground unconscious. Then Minerva stabbed Kagura, which enraged Erza. Erza took down Minerva, then finally noticed us.
"How long were you standing there?" She asked us.
"Good job Erza." I told her, she smiled. The scoreboard reappeared.
"So we've lost no one, and there is one Sabertooth member left." Erza told me behind her a saw a light flare.
"Come on!" I shouted, we began running towards the fading glow.

Gray, Juvia, Laxus, Erza, Gajeel and I stood before the last member that needed to be defeated.
"Sting." I muttered, he looked me in the eye. But quickly looked away, he quickly recomposed himself.
"All of you come at me." He told us, I looked at him shocked.
"Why?" I asked concerned, a hand fell on my shoulder.
"Alright." Erza stated requiping.

Sting's POV

'Why aren't they showing hesitation?' I asked myself, I felt the power surging in my hands.
"Sting, because of their love for their family and everything they've gone to get this far. They won't back down because you're powerful, because together, united, they are stronger." Kikyo told me, probably the most sincere thing she's told me. I sighed dropping my head down, I fell to my knees.
"I surrender." I spoke loud enough for the lacrima to hear me, I heard loud cheering.
"And there you have it folks, and this years Grand Magic Games winning guild is Fairy Tail making them the #1 Guild in Fiore!" Mato announced.
"Er-Chan!" I looked up and saw a cat girl? She had Lector, I began feeling myself smile.
"Sting!" Lector shouted jumping to me, and pulled him into a hug feeling tears flow. I didn't care hugging my best friend, he snuggled up to me.
"Awe." I looked up and saw (Y/N) about to cry.
"What's wrong with you?" Gray asked her, she sniffled.
"I always cry with happy endings." (Y/N) explained, we all began laughing.

*******
Don't panic this isn't the ending, I was just being a cliché idiot. Anyways I'm not apologizing for being late anymore, I've got like 11 books going right now. So balancing is hard, but I love all my readers equally so I'll try to keep consistently updating. Love you all!

~Author K.