B2: Chapter 22

(Beware this is a long and sad chapter)

Your POV

"Hey is gramps here?" I asked Mira as I walked in the guild.
"Yeah, he's upstairs waiting for you with Katsura and Laxus." Mira told me, I nodded and headed up stairs to his office.
"Come in." Gramps spoke, I opened the door and sat down along side my siblings.
"I've wanted to tell you three this for sometime, I think you're both ready." Gramps told us.
"Do you have those pictures (Y/N), the ones you got from Raphael's home?" Gramps asked, I nodded and placed them on the desk. Gramps chuckled as a tear rolled down his cheek, he held the photo of my mother and Raphael  closely.
"Gramps, were mom and Raphael married?" I asked, he wiped his tear and nodded.
"As Legend says at old age a dragon will fall into a deep sleep and take the form of a star and on the night of shooting stars which dance across the sky, the dragons scan the world to find a pure soul. Once they find this pure soul, they descend to earth to make a deal with this person. If they choose to, the star will be swallowed. The human will take the powers of the old dragon, passing along the magic. That is until dragon slayers, Raphael was one of the Dragons who had swallowed a star as a human."

*Magical Swirls and flash back shit*
(A/N: This is all about Your Parents, 3rd POV)
*More magical swirls and glitter*

The Year was x759 in the Kingdom of Ingray lived a magician by the name of Raphael, he was the head Sorceress' apprentice. He was a bright, kind and caring man.

In the next kingdom over, Fiore. Lived a woman named Lana Dreyar, she was the daughter of Makarov Dreyar the Master of the Guild called Fairy Tail. She was beautiful, kind, talented and stubborn.

As fate had seen a request was placed to Fairy Tail, the Kingdom of Ingray was at war and they asked for the aid of witches and wizards. Lana was sent by her father Makarov to aid, now this is were our story begins.

Raphael's POV aka Your Dad

I was scanning books in the palace library yet again looking for a spell book for Madam Sullivan, my teacher.
"Where is that bloody book?" I asked myself as I levitated higher up, I heard the door open.
"Sorry Madam Sullivan, I'll have the book for you in a minute." I spoke grabbing in off the shelf, I descended to the ground.
"I'm actually looking for her, do you know where I can find her?" A girl asked, I stepped on the ground. Before me was a beautiful blonde, she had a smile that lit up the entire palace.
"I'll take you to her." I spoke quickly walking past, she followed behind. A blush was on my face, what is wrong with me. I entered the lavish indoor garden, where Madam Sullivan was drinking her tea.
"I've brought the book and a guest." I told her as I handed her the book, she nodded and gestured for me to sit lightly chuckling at my blushing face.
"You must be Lana, I am Madam Sullivan and this is my assistant Raphael. You must be here on the behalf of your father Makarov." Sullivan spoke, Lana nodded.
"Yes I am." She spoke, her voice made my heart flutter. What the hell is wrong with me?
"We've reserved a room for you down at the Grand Hotel, I looked forward to getting started tomorrow." I heard Madam Sullivan speak, Lana nodded and left. I felt a hand land on my shoulder, Madam Sullivan was laughing her head off.
"Oh Raphael you have a crush on Lana." She spoke, I felt my blush come back.
"No I don't." I retorted.
"It's okay Raphael, now go and get her."

And by the end of the year we were married and had a daughter, her name was Katsura. As time went on we also had a son named Laxus, we were a happy family until the night of Falling Stars.