B1: Chapter 9

This chapter is going to be a small short called:
The Awkwardness of Rogue!
I'm loving writing this short right now!
********

3rd Person

"Be confident just like Rufus said to be." Rogue reminded himself as he kept walking, clutching the small bouquet of flowers tighter.
"It's been such a long time since I last saw her, how is it I still have feelings for her after all this time?" He asked no one in particular, quickly shutting up after realizing he was talking to himself.
'God what am I doing?' He thought, Rogue nearly turned around until he heard a laugh that melted his heart. There she was the girl he's loved for eleven years, the one he had been looking for since forever. He began to blush when she realized he'd been staring, she looked at him as he looked at her. They shared a moment of awkward bliss, it suddenly occurred to Rogue he still had the flowers for Katsura. He gently handed them to her, she smiled at him.
"Thank you Rogue." She beamed with a smile and tinted blush, his blush arose as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his head.
"I-I have something to ask you." He stuttered.
"Yes?" She asked.
"W-will you go on a d-date with me tonight?" He managed to say, she looked at him and her smile grew.
"I'd love too." She told him, his unusual grin grew as he held out his arm to her.
"Let's go mia principessa." Rogue said as they began walking.

"Since when do you know Italian?" She asked him as they waited for their meals, Rogue chuckled.
"I've known Italian since I was little, it was something Skiadrum taught me." She chuckled, her laugh could melt his dark heart.
"God I miss Legacy." She said leaning back in her chair.
"Legacy?" Rogue asked.
"I'm a first generation Dragon Slayer, Legacy was the Blade Dragon. Master of sword play, she taught me everything I know about magic." She told him with a heavy heart, but that quickly changed.
"Did I every tell you how beautiful you truly are Katsura?" He asked her changing the subject, she blushed hard.
"I don't think so Rogue, but you do remind me of a boy I once saved before I was frozen in time." She confessed, he gulped.
"Pardon me for interrupting but here are your entrées." The waiter told them, as he placed down their dishes. He quickly walked away, and the two resumed their conversation. They ate, laughed and enjoyed each others company. Something the two lost souls thought they could never find, they found happiness within each other.

"Thanks again for a wonderful evening Rogue." Katsura said as they walked under the silvery moon, as they turned a corner an accordion Melody swift floated through the air. When the player spotted them arm in arm, her cheerful melody turned soft and romantic. The red ink writing on her shirt stood out, -love-anime-.
"Thank you Violet." Rogue said as he and Katsura walked by, he tossed couple jewel into her case and they continued walking. 

They stopped I front of the Fairy Tail inn, not realizing Erza, Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Crystalina and (Y/N) were watching from the balcony above.
"This was a wonderful evening thank you again Rogue." Katsura turned to leave, but Rogue grabbed her arm. She spun around facing him, he pulled her in for a kiss she returned.
"Girlfriend?" He asked her.
"Of course." She smiled, he blushed and held her close.
"Good bye mi amour." Rogue called out as he left.
"Bye." She gleamed, Crystalina cat called from above.
"Oh look who got a boyfriend!" Erza nearly shouted.
"Boyfriend?" Mira asked suddenly appearing, Katsura broke out into a blush.
"Yep Katsura and Rogue, Rosura!" (Y/N) cheered, Laxus sighed.
"He hurts you I break his face, got it?" He called down to his sister, she looked up at him.
"Yea yea, I know." Katsura told him as she began floating up into the balcony, the seven moved back as she landed.
"Thank you (Y/N)." Katsura said as she stepped of the platform, she plopped down on the bed and leaned back onto the headboard. Everyone evacuated the room, Laxus clicked the lamp off.
(Y/N) jumped into the bed across from Katsura, the blonde stared up at the ceiling.
"I've got a boyfriend." She quietly laughed.

*********
Okay I'm currently working on another chapter so I hope you enjoyed the small short, see you next chapter. Love you all!

~Author K.