B1: Chapter 21

"So, this is the place?" Laxus asked Mira, she pulled out the small map given to them by master Makarov.
"This is right, let's go inside." Mira suggested gripping bodigar tighter, she walked towards the grand doors and pushed them open.
"You're here, how is she?" Sting asked worried running up to the arrivals, Mira giggled.
"Same as always, unconscious and unresponsive." Mira told him, he sighed but not with any particular emotion. Just a blank with an expected sigh, Sting signaled for them to follow him.

They nodded and began following him through the halls of the abandoned castle, Mira looked around at the old things left behind during the siege. At the end of the dimly lit hall was a single double door, as they approached. Sting casually pushed open the door, a flame flickered in the fireplace. Inside sat an empty bed and everyone, patiently waiting. But Crystalina and Katsura were nowhere to be seen, they all sighed in relief when the last pair entered the room. Laxus walked the room and placed (Y/N) with Lucy and Levy, and began pacing.
"Where is my sister?" Laxus asked stopping his cycle, they all looked up at him.
"She and Crystalina left a bit ago they went to go prepare the spell, have patients." Juvia said as she brushed hair from (Y/N)'s face, he sighed and sat next to Mira.
"Alright, it's time." Crystalina told them walking through the doors, Sting went over and picked up (Y/N). He quickly followed behind everyone, clutching her tighter in his arms with each step.

They all stopped as Crystalina pushed open the large doors, they opened revealing a large open ballroom. There in the center was Katsura patiently meditating, she stood up as they approached. She dusted off her pants, and looked sadly at (Y/N).
"Come everyone, it's time we get our (Y/N) back." She spoke with a cheerful yet mellow tone, they all approached and stood by waiting for Katsura's instructions. They patiently watched, as a glass vial appeared in Katsura's hand. She began whispering then dropped it, the glass shattered on the marble ground.

The walls around them turned black tracing behind, a large purple magic circle formed where Katsura dropped the vial. Five points spread out forming a star at each point was a circle, Crystalina nodded to Katsura who then stood on the top point of the Magic circle.
"Place Galveria in front of me, Gorun Nova right top and Ragudo Mezegis left top. Lay Bodigar and Nezard down the the empty spots, then stand back." Katsura instructed with warning, they all nodded and did as they had been told. Natsu walked over placing Gorun Nova in the magic circle, Gray did the same with Ragudo Mezegis and placed it across. Gajeel set down Nezard and pulled back Levy protectively, Laxus placed Bodigar down in its place.
"Sting please put (Y/N) in the middle, and get back." Katsura said looking to him, he nodded and walked over to the center of the magic circle and placed her body down. Katsura looked to Crystalina and nodded, Crystalina walked to the final point of the magic circle and placed Galveria. The circle began glowing an eerie magenta, Katsura exhaled and her hands began glowing the same shade.
"I call upon the ancient cult, the ancient first wizards now gods your power I seek. Dea aeterna, Dominus of Nightmares, Tenebrosi stellata, I call to you!" Katsura shouted, the magic began spilling out clouds of fog. A black light began to shine, as three figures appeared. A blonde girl, a red head and a black haired male.

 A blonde girl, a red head and a black haired male

"You summoned us child." The blonde spoke.
"For power no less." The red head sighed, the black haired man glared.
"Why should we help a human?" He asked, the blonde looked at (Y/N) sympathetically.
"Nezumi, let's help." The red head said pulling his arm, he tried jerking it away.
"No Ana, we don't help humans." Nezumi snapped.
"Please." Ana begged, he glared.
"No." He stated, she sighed and nodded. The calm blonde in the back had a terrifying aura forming around her, you could feel the earth trembling.
"What was that?" She asked, her voice sounding demonic.
"Nothing Goddess Kiki." He said sounding extremely nervous, Sting sweatdropped.
"Nothing? Nothing you Baka!" Kiki shouted, thwacking him upside the head.
"You listen, we are going to help these nice people and then your in big trouble when we get back. Right Ana?" The Kiki stated, Ana looked up to her.
"That's right." Ana said as she pulled out a large black orb. Kiki summoned a crystal white staff that tapped the ground lightly, Nezumi aggravatingly sighed and opened a portal pulling out a blood red wand.
"Human Katsura Dreyar, we grant you our power in order to save your sister (Y/N). Good luck mortal." Kiki told her as they vanished.

Katsura exhaled and raised her hands that began glowing gold.
"By the power of the three ancient gods, I command you weapons of light to give the soul of (Y/N) back to (Y/N). Let go of the ancient ties and repent!" Katsura commanded, the room began to shake at an immense pressure. Katsura's outfit began changing back and forth between her dress and a tuxedo, the outfit finalized as a black tuxedo and a snow white mask. Rogue looked up and gasped, his face flushed.
"So Katsura was the one who saved us before." Rogue muttered, the pressure wave hit.
"My brain feels like it's gonna explode!" Gray shouted, the dragons slayers all sickly nodded in agreement.
"Hang on!" Crystalina shouted as the shaking began stopping, the room sat still as (Y/N) began floating in the air. The magic circle points shot at her, the lifeless body began filling with a soul once more.

The magic circles purple glow began dying down, her body returned to the ground. Everyone rushed over to see if (Y/N) was alright, in shock they watched, waiting... Her body suddenly sat up, eyes still closed. (Y/N) opened her eyes, they weren't the normal
(e/c) shade. But a deep amethyst like Katsura's, they slow changed back to their normal (e/c) color. A smile preened her lips, everyone stood anxious.
"Hi guys, sorry I took so long!"

*****
Okay everyone reading, I'd like to ask some serious things. I've been contemplating writing this into a sequel, but I want the opinion of the continuous readers. So if your reading, please give your opinion of just a simple yes or no. This is my own chapter, so don't fret. Enjoy, Love you all!

~Author K.