B1: Chapter 3

"Wake up (N/N)." I heard someone say, shaking my shoulders. I rolled away and snuggled in my blanket, I heard light mumbling. Suddenly I was picked up, I opened my eyes to see my brother.
"Put. Me. Down!" I growled, he sighed and dropped me on the floor.
"Why?" I cried standing up, he only chuckled.
"You said you wanted down, so I put you down." He stated, I glared at him.
"I didn't mean it that way." I told him walking to my suitcase, he sat on the bed.
"Get ready, we have to meet the rest of the team in fifteen." He said putting his jacket on, I waved him off.
"Fine, fine. I'm hurrying." I walked off into the bathroom, I yanked a comb through my (h/l) (h/l) hair and straightened it. Carefully I put a pony tail in the back, my bangs fell framing my face. I slipped on the outfit Mira brought me yesterday, the red tunic was epic with the matching brown and red boots. The black leggings match with my caster gloves, and my blue scarf went with it well. (A/N: Median Top Right)
I waltzed out of the bathroom, placing my night shirt in my suitcase.
"Finally." Laxus stated acting relieved.
"I took five minutes." I declared.
"No, five minutes and thirty-four seconds." He corrected.
"Screw you." I retorted and turned away from him, I felt myself off the ground again.
"Jinks come on!" I shouted.
"Coming!" He called back, my black exceed flew through the door as he straightened his neon red tie then sat on my head.
"Why do you like putting me on your shoulders?" I asked Laxus as we left the room.
"Because, it's easier to keep an eye on you. You also know I don't trust other men." He stated as we entered the lobby, I chuckled.

"(Y/N), Laxus over here!" I heard a chipper Mira yell, I spotted her waving to us. Reluctantly I waved back as Laxus set my shortness on the ground, I scanned the group.
"Where's Juvia?" I asked Mira.
"Oh she said something about meeting Gray." Cana bud in, Mira and I both had our match making look on. Laxus and Gajeel hesitatingly took a step back, I heard the clock tower chime.
"Crap it's 9:30 we have fifteen minutes to get Juvia and make it to the stadium!" I stated running out of the hotel, I heard my team members following behind in close suit.
"Cana did Juvia say where she was meeting Gray?" I asked her.
"No, only that they were going for coffee." Cana said taking a swig of beer.
"Okay that's no help." I claimed.
"No shit captain obvious, use some of your magic stupid." Laxus told me.
"Oh yeah, Wizard Eye!" Laxus picked me up as I saw Juvia through my eyes and how to get to her.
"Left, now go right two blocks." I told him.
"Right." We kept running and then spotted Juvia and Gray.
"Juvia, we have to go! We are going to be late!" I shouted to her, she looked up and glanced at her watch.
"So sorry Gray darling I must leave!" I stated and bolted out of the cafe and began running with us.

We ran into the stadium, with a huff. Laxus set me down, and my normal sight returned.
"We made it with two minutes to spare." I cheered looking at my watch.
"Ah glad to see you made it, if you'd please follow me." A lady said walking away, the team followed.
"You're Fairy Tail team B, correct?" She asked.
"That's us." I told her.
"This is your entrance to the field, they'll announce your team and you can head out." She stated with a smile.
"Thank you." I heard Mira say.
"No problem kids, just doing my job." She claimed walking away.
"So what now?" Gajeel asked.
"We wait." Juvia stated.

We watched from the sidelines as Fairy Tail Team A walked onto the field, Laxus and Gajeel were restraining me when people started booing at them.
"(Y/N) they don't know about us yet, they'll be so shocked." Mira cheered, I only sighed calming down as Laxus set me on his shoulder we watched the groups go by.
"And in Second place the one, the only Fairy Tail Team B." The crowd gasped as we walked onto the field, our Guild cheered so loud as we stood proudly.
"And in First Place Saber Tooth!" The announcer cheered.
"Ah shit." I sighed, Sting came out with his group looking smug and cocky as ever. Sting looked at me and winked, I retorted rolling my eyes proceeding to flip him off. I think Laxus noticed because I was on his shoulder, I looked down and he had his hand against his neck saying I'll kill you. I chuckled as Sting looked nervous but quickly regained his cockyness.
"Everyone to the stands." The announcer told us, we made our way up to the stands.

Laxus and I sat in the front, I leaned my head against him feeling mortified.
"(Y/N)?"
"What flame brain?" I asked him.
"Who were you flipping off earlier?" Natsu asked.
"Yeah I was also wondering that." Erza bud in.
"It was Sting." Laxus said before I could answer, I only nodded.
"Man I hate that guy." Natsu exclaimed sitting next to me.
"He's such a cocky asshole." Gray spoke sitting behind us next to Erza.
"Jinks threatened to cut his dick off." I laughed rubbing my exceeds head, everyone around me began to laugh.
"Why're you all laughing? You know I'd do it." Jinks stated glaring, the guild just sweatdropped.
"Please don't." I told him, he huffed and sat down back on my head.
"(N/N) why don't you get me a snack." Natsu stated, I looked at him dumbfounded.
"Why should I?" I retorted.
"Because I'm your best friend and asked nicely." I stared at him and stood up.
"Fine, Laxus come on." I stated as we walked out.
"Did you sense him too?" I asked Laxus as we walked to halls towards the concessions.
"Yes, I just can't believe he's here." Laxus said running his hand through his spiky blond hair.
"Yeah, neither can I."

********
Okay I'm late sorry, I need to update more. But I've got final exams this week and I'm stressing. Anyways love you all!

~Author K.