B2: Chapter 20

3rd Person

Sting, the exceeds, and the others began walking back to Fairy Tail, after getting Rogue back they were all exhausted. Sting lead the group holding Rogue over his shoulder, the poor guy got the shit beat out of him. They continued walking back the ever winding streets until they reached Fairy Tail, bursting in the whole guild gasped.
"Oh no." Makarov stated.
"What? What's wrong?" Natsu asked with a bit of nervousness in his voice.
"You never saw the girls coming from Silver Millennium?" Makarov inquired with seriousness.
"No, wait did they come after us?" Sting but in.
"Yes, Freed and Crystalina came warning us and the girls went after you." Makarov stated with grave seriousness.
"Oh shit!" Sting shouted running out of the guild with other at his heels.
"We have to hurry, this is could be really bad." Sting voice was filled with worry and pain.
Everyone rushed towards the train station, they were joined by Jellal and Juvia who were going after Gray and Erza.

Your POV

"Ugh, damn my head hurts." I muttered, I slowly lifted my head. We were all hanging by chains, I tried breaking them.
"Dammit, they're magic proof." I glanced around and saw Erza, Levy, and Gray all hanging in the chamber with me.
"The large door creaked open and she saw Katsura and Mira laying on the floor under the light emitting. Two men came in a began dragging them out, one walked over to me and pulled me down and began forcing me out with them.
"No!" Levy shouted.
"Leave them be!" Erza shouted as well.
"Mira, Katsura, (Y/N)!" Crystalina shouted before the door slammed shut.
"Oh shit, they're gone. Lucy is gone, and we are in magic blocking bonds." Gray sighed.
"What are we gonna do?" Wendy spoke sadly.

Katsura and Mira's unconscious body's were thrown into large glowing clear tanks I was shoved in one as well, since they gagged me all I could do was scream muffled. I saw Katsura waking up when the cold water began rising, she looked at me then to Mira.
"Aw dammit, Mira, Mira wake up!" Katsura shouted over the sound of the water, Mira slowly began regaining consciousness. Then Mira began to panic as the surging water hit our waistlines, I sighed.
"Oh boy." Mira muttered.
"Fuck!" Katsura shouted,
"Soon ladies very soon." A mans voice rang out.
"Who are you?" Katsura spat.
"Me? Nobody special, just call me The Doctor." The man grimaced.
"Whatever." I muttered as she felt the water hit her neck. The water got faster and went over our heads, air masks gently sealed on our faces I began falling asleep and finally lost consciousness.
"Well my dolls let's start shall we?" The man smirked pulling out vials and began mixing them.

3rd Person

"Dammit I lost (Y/N)'s scent." Sting sighed in frustration.
"And I lost Mira's scent." Laxus shouted as they continued running towards to Silver Millennium.
"The city, it's empty." Rogue spoke completely  shocked.
"The army it's gone." Natsu gasped, but that army even we couldn't defeat.
"How odd." Jellal shrugged, they couldn't tracking the missing as fast as they could they all feared for the worst.

The door creaked open and the room flooded with light, Wendy had to squint the light was so bright. A female figure came running in, blue hair glimmering in the light.
"I finally found you guys!" Juvia exclaimed, everyone was relieved.
"Gray!" Juvia whisper shouted rushing over, using water she unlocked the cuffs. Gray fell to his feet and hugged his girlfriend tightly, together they got Wendy, Crystalina, Levy and Erza down.
"Thank you Juvia." Erza whispered landing swiftly on her fear.
"No problem." Juvia spoke, she lead the way as they went to find their other friends.

They rushed into the lab and gasped, due to the state they're friends were in.
"Gray get Mira, Levy go get Katsura and I'll get (Y/N)." Crystalina shouted, Gray and Levy nodded breaking the tanks getting Katsura and Mira out. Crystalina walked over to (Y/N)'s tank and shattered the glass, asingle thought pondered her mind.
'This was too easy.'
The ground began to shake and the doctor appeared, everyone went on the defensive.
"Ah I see you found my dolls." The doctor creepily smiled, everyone looked a bit confused.
"Disgusting." Gray spat, quickly blast an ice canon and most everyone fled outside. Erza and Crystlina stayed back, in fight mode.
"Let's do this!" Erza exclaimed, both women charged the doctor. Who simply dogged with ease, swing after swing, spell after spell, nothing seemed to be working. Gray came rushing back in to help, the girls smirked.
"We've got this right Erza, Gray?" Crystalina grinned.
"That's right." Erza cheered.
"Sure thing." Gray responded never taking his gaze off his opponent.

"We made it!" Levy cheered, as the rain fell.
"Indeed we did." Juvia smirked, as she formed a water dome to keep them dry. She walked under, supporting (Y/N). Levy and Wendy helped Mira and Katsura under as well, everyone sighed as they relaxed a bit.
"Thank god." Levy spoke with a sigh.

Your POV

I woke up with a splitting headache, Mira handed me some pain tablets I swallowed them and chugged a bottle of water.
"Oh that's much better." I gasped as I finished the bottle, I handed it back to Mira.
"Could you try and contact the Dragon Slayers?" Juvia asked, I nodded.
"Sting?" I called out, no answer.
"Are you gonna answer me finally?"
"(Y/N), thank god! Where are you all?"
"We got abducted no need to panic."
"No need to panic, I can totally panic. Anyways we will be there in a few, Laxus' is tracking right now."
"Okay."

"There, hey guys!" Natsu shouted rushing over to us with the other, everyone looked relieved.
"(Y/N)!" Sting shouted, he ran over to me and scooped me up off the ground holding me close. Mira was reunited with my brother and Rogue grabbed Katsura up cuddling her closely, a loud booming laugh echoed all around use.
"Dammit he's strong then we thought." Crystalina spoke rubbing her bruising arm, Gray nodded his head.
"And he's got more of those ghosts from before." Erza sighed rubbing blood from her lip, she wiped it away with a smirk following.
"But we can't give up!" Gray shouted, partially limping.
"Not ever!"

***********
Only 9 chapters left until Book 3! Time sure does fly quickly, here is your update hope you enjoyed. See you all Friday.

Love my Royals, stay Fantabulous.

~Author K.