B3: Chapter 5

Your POV

I pushed open the door, the girls gasped.
"This is my Ace card, let me introduce to you Dance With Devils!" I exclaimed, my most popular band turned to meet us with grins.
"So nice to see you all again." I spoke my Japanese as fluent as my English, the head singer Rem sighed.
"Silly, silly (Y/N). You always forget we can speak English, just as well as every fluent speaker." Rem teased, I blankly sighed.
"Isn't it more like every time." Urie added, I heard a face palm behind me.
"An Juvia it's nice to see you again." Shiki greeted my assistant, she sighed.
"Who are the other three?" Mage asked looking behind me, I faced him.
"These are my two body guards, Lucy and Erza. This is my secretary, Levy." I introduced, Lucy, Levy and Erza lightly waved.
"Let's get onto recording, introductions are so boring." Roen spoke, Lindo nodded.
"Alright follow me, we remodeled the building since the last time you guys were here." I told them as we walked through the hall, my heels clicked the tiles as we rounded the corner.
"Studio 4 should be clear." Juvia told me flipping through her chart, I nodded turning us left. The fourth studio was the biggest, the boys awed as I flipped the light on.
"Let's get started, shall we." I spoke, they nodded heading for the booth.
"Are we starting with the solo pieces or the group?" Levy asked over the mic, they boys chattered quickly deciding what to do.
"Group since we're already in here together." Rem answered, Levy held a thumbs up.
"In 3... 2.. 1. Track start." She spoke, she clicked on the opening track. As they began recording, I left the studio heading for the other three to check on the other artists. I peeked into studio three, Jagged gave me a thumbs up durning the interlude of the current recording song. I replied with a thumbs up and left, I headed for two and got the same response from David. I headed towards studio one and heard arguing, I quickened my pace and knocked.
"Come in." I heard an annoyed voice say, I recognized it and quickly walked inside.
"What's going on guys?" I asked, the different band groups sighed annoyed.
"We can't figure out this set of lyrics, its super frustrating." Donnie the lead singer of NKOTB told me, Nick and the other members of BSB nodded.
"Let me see what you've got." I said, they nodded and I was passed a piece of paper, I read it over confused.
"What are you aiming for?" I asked.
"It's a love song about the guys side during a fight of sorts." Jordan spoke up, I sighed. I flipped the piece of paper, I began scribbling lyrics down on the back. After a few minuets, I handed the page back to Donnie. He read it over and was shocked, he passed it along to the others who had the same reaction.
"I'll place the sky, within your eyes." Jordan expressed, he grinned. Nick read the paper with the same reaction, he sighed.
"Donnie, it's all yours." Nick passed the lyrics back to Donnie, I smirked.
"I'll leave you too it." I told them and walked out, Juvia came walking down the hall.
"What's up?" I asked, she sighed.
"You have to make the violin piece for that new song from Dance With Devils." She told me, I gasped and we rushed back.

I grabbed my violin off the back wall, Lucy sighed at me.
"You can be so forgetful sometimes." Erza spoke with a light chuckle, I sighed.
I walked into the record both where Rem was waiting, Lindo passed me a headset as he walked out. Rem smirked at me as I positioned my violin, Levy gave us a thumbs up as the track started.

Hours of work and assisting artists, we made it back to my office. I slumped in my seat and sighed, Juvia walked in with Paris.
"Thanks for picking her up Juvia." I said as Paris jumped on my lap, she smiled.
"No problem, what's next?" She asked, I sighed and pulled out crayons for Paris keeping her entertained.
"Well, I've got some papers left and then I'll be done. You girls go ahead, we'll meet you for dinner." I told the girls.
"Are you sure?" Erza asked, I nodded.
"Alright, let's head out Erza!" Lucy exclaimed, the they laughed and left my office. I sat filling out client papers with Juvia when I heard my pager go off, I hit the intercom.
"Ms. Valentino, you know who is almost at your office." Levy spoke, I gasped.
"Oh boy." Juvia muttered.
"What's wrong?" Paris asked me, I nearly cursed in front of a child.
"Nothing honey." I told her as my office door opened, Sting walked in and gasped. He stared at the blonde child in my lap, her blue and green eyes shining.
"(Y/N), can I speak to you in private?" He asked, I sighed.
"Paris honey, wait with Auntie Juvia. I'll be back in a minute." I told her, she smiled.
"Okay Mommy!" She exclaimed, I stood up and led Sting out of my office.

"What do you want?" I asked, he began coldly laughing.
"I can't believe this." He muttered, I sighed.
"Sting look-"
"You had a child, yet you never thought to tell me you slept with another man?" He asked, OH HE DID NOT JUST GO THERE!
"What do you want me to say?" I questioned, my temper flaring.
"Oh I don't know, how about who's the father?" He began, I felt tears well in my eyes. I spun on my heel and looked out the window, he sighed.
"Who is he?" Sting asked with a calmer tone.
"I assume you never opened the present I gave you on your 21st birthday." I began, he nodded confused.
"The gift was a life Sting, I was pregnant and I was going to tell you that day." I told him, he angrily sighed.
"So you were going to tell me you cheated on me when we dated, well that's nice." He spat, I turned around and slapped him.
"You idiot!" I shouted, he looked at me holding a hand on his cheek.
"I would NEVER do anything stupid like that, after you I was so fucking heartbroken I haven't dated since." I exclaimed, he looked shocked by my outburst
"You are Paris' father, she's your daughter." I muttered so quietly he barley heard me, he gasped.
"Why did you tell me?" He questioned, I sighed.
"Because I was afraid."

***********
Oh damn, shots fired! Haha, well he's a man of many assumptions. Anyway my roommate finally published his first official fan fiction, I'm just promoting for his book. I personally love it, I hope you give it a chance.

It's called Follow Your Heart, it's a Victuuri fan fiction.

AuthorGrey is the Author, aka my roommate

I hope some of you will at least give it a chance, that's all I've got for ya. Happy Easter!
Love my Royals, stay fantabulous.

~Author K.