B2: Chapter 4

Lucy's POV

"How do you know they'll show up Levy?" Kikyo asked, Levy looked up at her.
"Well both times they've appeared has been on a full moon, it's been two months since (Y/N) disappeared and there has been two full moons since then. So it's just a hunch but if my ideals are correct, they'll be appearing tonight outside of Xemnas." Levy explained the girls, Robin sighed.
"What's wrong Robin?" I asked, Kikyo sighed.
"Looks like we'll be flying tonight." Robin spoke, her friend nodded.
"You can fly?!" Natsu exclaimed, the others gapped.
"Yeah we can do anything, now let's get going we've got work to do." Kikyo exasperated, Wendy giggled.

Sting nodded as we all began leaving, we entered the forest heading towards Xemnas. The sun began setting hours later, Juvia sighed.
"We'll never make it in time!" She cried, we all stopped and agreed.
"Oh for the love of god, Exceeds grab your Dragon Slayer. People without and exceed come here, Jinks fly Gray for us." Robin shouted, everyone began moving around.
"No prob." Jinks spoke floating to Gray, I walked over with Juvia, Erza and Levy to the goddesses before us.
"O megáli mitéra ton theón, na parachorísei se mas ta fterá mas gia tin elefthería kai mas kathodigoún óli ti nýchta!" Kikyo shouted, white wings sprouted from her back.
"Top that Robin." She smirked, Robin sighed.
"Ach patéra kai árchontas tis dimiourgías, sarónoun pros ta káto san peftastéri kai dóse mou ta fterá mou gia na prostatépsei tous athóous'!" Robin yelled, her black wings gracefully unfolded.
"Lucy, Erza come with me. Levy and Juvia go with Robin, let's fly." Kikyo instructed, I walked over with Erza. Kikyo was off the ground hovering, she grabbed me up by the waist and Erza too.
"Hold on tight." She spoke, a gust of air hit the ground as we ascended.
"Hurry up you nekos." Robin shouted as she soared behind us with Juvia and Levy.
"We're coming, good gracious." Carla snapped as her and the other exceeds began catching up.
"How long until we will arrive outside the capital?" Erza asked, Kikyo thought for a moment.
"About an hour, eh Robin?" Kikyo spoke, Robin nodded.
"An hour and we'll be outside of Xemnas." Sting spoke his expression unreadable, I sighed I feel so bad for him. (Y/N) was right in front of him and he couldn't do anything to save her, he sighed and kept a look ahead.

Rogue's POV

I set down my pen as I leaned back, I finally finished all of Sting's paperwork. I'm going to kill him when he comes back, I glanced out the window the moon was full and rising.
"It's almost midnight." I muttered, I sighed running a hand through my black hair. I felt a tingle from my hand, I looked down at the band on my finger. Before Katsura disappeared we had bond rings made. When one of the pair members tap the band in a rhythm and you'll know the other is close by, the material began glowing and buzzed. I stood up bolting out of the office and down the stairs, my guild mates called out to me in confusion. I ran, the warmer my band got the closer she was. The lily field in the distance, glowed under the moonlights pale touch. I saw silhouettes in the distance, I looked at the band the material went from black to white. She's right nearby, I sighed.
"Katsura, where are you?" I called out into the distance, the silhouettes seemed to noticed and came closer. As the dew fog cleared away, I saw two women walking towards me. One had long black hair, she wore battle armor. The other was a blonde, wearing white and blue she looked like a priestess.
"Rogue Cheney I presume?" The blackette asked, I slowly nodded. The blonde smiled at me.
"We are the priestesses of The Ladies of Dark and Light, this is Seer and I am Grace. We've come with friends of yours who were trapped in the other dimensions."
"Katsura?" I asked the girls, they both nodded.
"And we also have the Ice Dragon Slayer, Crystalina." Seer added, I nodded.
"Follow me."

Sting's POV

The lights of the city began glowing brighter as we approached, I could feel my stomach sinking. I looked at the others each and everyone of them carried a similar expression, nervous, anxious, concerned all of them. Something bad is going to happen, everyone is sensing it. The rush, impending danger, adrenaline. The city of Xemnas was in front of us, Kikyo and Robin descent as did the rest of us. As my feet touched the ground new sights and smells appealed my senses, I looked around roses hit my nose. But as soon as it came, it left.
"Dammit, did you guys catch a whiff of (Y/N)?" Natsu asked agitated, the other dragon slayers including myself nodded. A loud grumble suddenly rang out, Happy sheepishly grinned.
"Before we hunt down (Y/N) can we grab a bite to eat? I'm starving." Happy exclaimed, we glanced at each other nodding.
"Yeah let's do that, can't go sniffing on an empty stomach." Natsu spoke as he led the way, I sighed and followed in the back with Kikyo.
"How are you holding up Sting?" I sighed, running a hand though my blonde hair.
"Honestly Kikyo, I'm feeling better than I have in two months. I just hope we'll find her, I know she's out there."

*******
Author: Heyyyyyyyyyy-

Random Fan: BITCH WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN WITH MY UPDATE?!

Author: Chill man, I've been busy.

Random Fan 2: WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN AN UPDATED CHAPTER?!

Author: Ummm.... Having a bit of a social life?

Random Fan 3: What social life?

Author: *Cries*

*SpiritSongs bursts in*

Spirit: Be nice, Random Fan 3. Being a sarcastic shit to Author K is my job!

Random Fan 3: Fine, whatever Author K continue.

Author K: Thank you, and *Long Dramatic Sigh* Spirit GTFO!

Spirit: Fine, I'll just go haunt you in Tumblr.

Author K: Finally I'll get on with this, sorry I'm late I've was super busy with mid-terms. Then got on break and became a couch cushion, so that's how I've been. Anyway updates coming your way soon, if none are out before New Years... Happy early New Years and Merry late Christmas!

~Author K.