B1: Chapter 20

The morning sunlight shone through the many small inn windows, Erza sat up stretching her sore and tired limbs. She lazily got up and slipped into her armor, she yawned and made a pot of coffee while brushing her teeth. The eerie tone signaled out that the coffee was ready, she picked up her hair comb and threw her stuff in her satchel. She grabbed her bag, coffee and room key. She closed the door quietly and was about to knock on the door across from her's, when the door opened revealing an already prepared Rogue. He yawned and shut the door, they both left the inn and began up the road once more.

"So Rogue, how did you first meet Katsura?" Erza asked him trying to strike up a conversation, from the pit of awkwardness. She looked to him as he began thinking, his head came back up as he looked ahead.
"Well if I'm remembering correctly, the first time I met her was when she saved Sting and I years ago." Rogue began.
"What happened?" Erza inquired.

Flash Back Rippling Effect Here

When I was eight, Sting and I both lost our parents and we set off to find a guild to call home. Along the way we ran into some trouble.
"What should be do with the little pipsqueaks?" The lizard creature asked his boss, the blonde man scoffed.
"Kill them both, she can't find us yet." He instructed, the creature nodded and began raising his club. The little Sting and Rogue trembled in fear, the lizard dropped his club and began holding his arm.
"What the hell?" He asked, they all looked down and saw a single red rose sticking from the ground.
"It's wrong to try and kill innocent children to lure me out, your demonic ways of the dark kingdom are cruel and unjust. In the name of the moon I'll punish you." The masked figure shouted, the boss looked up in panic and fled as did his side kick.

The rose from before let out a sleeping mist which put Sting and Rogue asleep, when they both came to two blonde women were looking at them.
"Are you both okay?" The eldest asked lifting the rope off them as the youngest passed her a knife, hidden in the flower basket.
"Yeah we're fine, who are you?" Sting asked, the two girls chuckled.
"I'm Katsura Dreyar and this is my little sister (Y/N)." Katsura told them, Rogues face lit up as he felt his heart racing. How could an eight-teen year old girl have this much of an effect on him? He kept thinking, he looked to Sting seeing him blushing.
"Thanks for your help." Rogue piped in, Katsura clapped her hands.
"Ah, he finally speaks." She smiled, and grabbed his hand forcing out a blush.
"Here." She said, a sack of jewels were placed in his palm.
"We can't accept this." Rogue said trying to be polite, the boys looked at the sack in shock. They looked up to give the jewels back, but the girls were gone.

End of Flashback

"That's Katsura for ya." Erza laughed, Rogue quietly chuckled.
"Oh look who it is." A hidden voice called out.
"It's a twin dragon and the fairy queen Tatiana." Another added, Erza and Rogue glanced around.
"Who are you?" Erza demanded, Rogue held a black sphere of shadows tight in his palm. A man emerged from a black warping space, his smirk disgusting like the black plague from long ago.
"Hello." The man smirked, Rogue gasped nearly in fear at what the man had.
"Where did you get that necklace?" Rogue demanded looking at the necklace in the mans hand, the stranger glanced to it and laughed.
"What, you mean this old thing?" He continued to laugh, as his sickening laughing died he smirked once more.
"I picked it off some girl back in the woods, but why would you care about a stupid blonde?" The man mocked, Rogue grit his teeth enraged.
"I promised." He muttered, Erza looked over to him.
"What was that boy? Do speak up." The man chuckled, Rogue's fist tightened.
"I promised I'd be there, Katsura where are you now?!" Rogue shouted to the sky, the man continued his stupid cackling.
"Rogue..." He looked around frantically, her voice was close but weak.
"Rogue what is it?" Erza asked laying an armored hand into his shoulder.
"Erza can you hold them off? I'm going to find Katsura." Rogue quietly explained, she nodded and summoned a sword.
"Go now!" Erza shouted, Rogue nodded and jumped into the woods.

He began running as quickly as he could, he could feel her weakened pulse echoing through his mind.
"I don't want anybody to get killed, I'll come and find you I'm always ready to fight." Rogue muttered as he shoved the brush from his path. He stood before a great large ancient tree, below he saw Katsura lying weakly.
"Rogue, you finally came." She muttered, smiling weakly.
"Katsura!" He shouted with tears in his eyes, he pulled her into his arms. His tears wouldn't cease, she chuckled and wiped his freeing tears away.
"What happened?" He asked, she sighed and readjusted her cloak.
"Long story short, when I saved my sister I jumped into another dimension. So I've lost a lot of magic power hopping dimension to dimension, that's why my hair is so white." She explained, she sat up. She looked up and smiled, Rogue looked to where Katsura was and spotted Erza.
"Long time no see La Muerte." Erza remarked, Katsura lightly chuckled.
"Can you call the others and let them know where to meet us?" Katsura asked, Erza nodded and pulled out a lacrima.
"Hi Erza, Rogue, Katsura. What's up?" Natsu asked, Erza chuckled.
"Well you guys we found Katsura, how'd your missions all go?" Erza explained, Lucy sighed.
"We got the sword but, Natsu kinda blew up the mountain." Lucy told them, everyone laughed.
"We got Bodigar, and Shrimp here got a lot of books." Gajeel exclaimed dramatically.
"My darling Gray and I successfully found the oracle and retrieved Ragudo Mezegis." Juvia cheered.
"What about you Laxus?" Katsura asked, there was a pause.
"(Y/N) is completely fine, and he's been guarding the weapon with his life." Mira told them, with a relieving sigh.
"Sting, did you guys get Galveria?" Rogue asked.
"Yeah we got it, but Crystalina won't let me touch it. She said I'd crack something open if I did." He stated, after a moment of silence the lacrima's exploded with laughter.
"That's so true." Rogue said wiping away a laughter tear.
"Where are we all meeting for the spell?" Gray asked, Katsura sighed.
"The old fallen kingdom to the north, it's big enough for the spell. Go there, and we will get our (Y/N) back finally."

******
Hey readers, sorry for my absence this past week. To be fair I'll elaborate, I'm a nanny for a family in Chicago and they called me in to watch their twins Monday-Saturday. And let me tell you those children are mini Devils, I hardly slept the entire week. I felt like I was in a Yandere household, so thank god I'm free and paid. Oh by the way, Happy Father's Day to those who celebrate. Don't forget, love you all!

~Author K.