B1: Chapter 10

"Welcome to day three of the Grand Magic Games, for today we will start with Pandemonium. In this game, the participants are made to enter a temple one at a time. Inside the temple are one hundred monsters of different strength levels.
The participant in the temple can choose to take on any number of the one hundred monsters at a time, but must defeat them all if they wish to continue.
If they do defeat them, the number they overcame will be added to their event score.
Should they fall in their fight, they will be removed from the event with the score they have earned up until that point.
The participants have no control over which level of monster they face, as the generation of the monsters is random, and must choose the number of monsters they wish to face with this in mind.
The game ends when either all participants run out of Magic Power, or all the monsters are defeated. Now choose your reps!" The newest announcer cheered.
"I'll go." I said standing up.
"As will I." Erza stated placing a hand on my shoulder, I beamed there is no way we can loose.
"Erza Scarlet, how many do you wish to battle?" We were asked, I looked to Erza.
"All one hundred." Erza told with confidence, I nodded my head.

She's got this, I watched the monitor as she knocked down the final monster.
"Amazing Erza Scarlet has defeat every monster in the temple, now we have a thankful back up. In the secondary event, participants must hit a Magic Power measuring device with the strongest attack they can muster. The device will grant each player a number score, which they will then be ranked on." The other announcer stated, thanks Mavis. I watched as Hibiki got a 95, Millianna with a 365, that Obra guy with a 4, then Orga with a 3825, and finally Jura with an astounding 8544.
"And can (Y/N) Dreyar beat the Jura Neekis, by surpassing his score?" The mascot asked over the speakers, I smirked. I took a stance and pulled my gloves off revealing the marks from Mavis, I sighed.
"Dangerous magic come at play, dance around and guide the light, Free Falling Fairy Glitter!" I shouted, the marks glowed and my magic shot out at the MPF machine nearly destroying it.
"She's done it, (Y/N) Dreyar has amazingly hit the highest reading ability on the machine a perfect 9999!" The announcer shouted, I smirked as the arena burst into applause.

"For the final battle to end day three, Laxus Dreyar vs Alexei!"

3rd Person POV

Laxus stood up and hopped down into the field, as did Alexei. What next horrified Fairy Tail, as soon as the announcer shouted fight. Laxus began getting the shit beat out of him, he couldn't land a hit.
"Let me go dammit!" Katsura nearly screamed, tears streamed from her eyes as Crystalina, Erza, Natsu and Gray restrained her. (Y/N) rushed over as Crystalina got knocked off, and began restraining her big sister. Crystalina stood up, angry.
"You elbowed my boob!" She roared, kicking Katsura in hers. The blonde collapsed in frustration and pain, she held her chest.
"You bitch." She cried, Freed grabbed Crystalina and they fled before Katsura could do anything else. Erza and (Y/N) held a firm grip as did Natsu and Gray, suddenly Rogue appeared from the shadows. Without notice Rogue slapped a piece of duck tape across her mouth, and then he picked her up.
"If you'll excuse us I'm going to calm my girlfriend down." He said walking away with Katsura hostage, she tried to muffle protest which failed.
"What?" The guild shouted in unison, minus the five who knew.
"Look!" Natsu shouted as the projection field fell, Rogue spun around and Katsura gasped as they watched Laxus kicking Alexei's ass.

Your POV

"Fucking kick his ass brother!" I shouted, a single pair of Blue eyes fell on me. I began to blush soon realizing who that was, I looked over to Raven Tail and saw their team running into the field.
"Oh no they don't." I was about to jump down there when a hand fell on my shoulder, I looked back and noticed it was Gray.
"Don't be stupid, he's got this." He assured me, I looked back.
"I hope your right." I told him, I suddenly picked up on a light dragon's growl. I glanced around.
'Who was that?'
"Girl I have a feeling." I heard Robin pipe in.
'Who?'
"Pick a number in between Sting and Sting." She replied sarcastically.
'Seriously.' I asked.
"I'd believe it, cause you know I'm right." She retorted, I rolled my eyes.
"And the Winner is Laxus Dreyar of Fair Tail!" I heard the announcer shout, I looked back and saw Laxus standing victorious surrounded by the members of Raven Tail on the ground. The guild ran onto the field, Katsura and I leading the wave.
"Get over here." Katsura demanded, he complied and she began wrapping a bandage on his head.
"Stop getting hurt dammit." I complained, sitting on him to keep him from escaping.
"Well when it's for family I have too." He confessed hugging Katsura, Gramps and I tightly.
"God when did he become sentimental?" Gray questioned, Lucy slapped him seconds the back of his head.
"He's being a man!" Elfman roared.
"He's right you know." I complied, earning stares. We all burst into laughter, the group of us began making our way to the bar to celebrate making first and second place.

******
It's a tiny bit shorter than normal but I tried to do two chapters in a day and that's a bit hard, sorry. Anyways I love all my readers and followers, have a great time!

~Author K.