B3: Chapter 6

Your POV

"Why would you be afraid?" He asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Because, I didn't want you to hate her." I admitted, he sighed and shockingly pulled me into a hug.
"(Y/N), I would never ever do that. Even if you weren't my soulmate, I still would always love her." He explained, I nodded.
"Paris, why that name?" He asked after a few silent minutes, I knocked him on the chest lightly.
"You really don't remember?" I asked, he shook his head.
"We first met in Paris, at Fragments Paris." I told her, he looked as if a light bulb just went off.
"I remember now, the first date we ever went on was seeing the Eiffel Tower." He reminded, I sighed. Rule number two, just don't get attached to somebody you could lose. My sisters lyrics rang in my head, what am I doing? I can't let him win, not until I've had my fun. I noticed Sting leaning in, to kiss me... As if I'd let him, I put my hand up and pushed away.
"What's wrong?" He questioned, I smirked.
"Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek. But never on your sleeve, unless you want to taste defeat." I told him walking away, he quickly followed behind. I opened my office down, Juvia and Paris looked up.
"Alright, lets go meet the others!" I exclaimed quickly walking to the elevator with the girls.
"(Y/N)? What's going on?" Juvia asked, I sighed quickly hitting the close button on the elevator. Sting made a mad dash, thankfully he missed by seconds.
"I won't be defeated that easily!" He shouted, I chuckled. As we descended, I kept cheering.
"You're teasing him, aren't you?" Juvia asked as the elevator stopped, I chuckled picking up Paris. Levy walked up and joined us, she began laughing after I had filled her in.
"To answer your question Juvia, when it's all said and done, yes I am." I spoke as we got in the car, I started the engine and pulled out onto the highway.
"There's such a fooled heart." Levy muttered as we drove down the highway.

As we pulled up to the restaurant I heard Paris gasp in the back, I got out of the car and picked her up.
"Is grandpa gonna be here?" She asked excited, I nodded. Juvia and I walked inside, the smell of pasta everywhere. My dad walked over, I smiled as he picked up Paris.
"How's my little punk doing?" He asks her, she chuckled.
"Good, I'm hungry though." She spoke, we laughed. My dad walked away, Juvia and I walked over to where the others were sitting.
"That was quick." Erza spoke, I sighed.
"He showed up didn't he?" Lucy questioned, I nodded.
"He found out about Paris too, didn't he?" Erza asked, I nodded again.
"Today sucks." I muttered, the others nodded. Flashing appeared outside the windows, here comes my sister. Thankfully this restaurant is for the rich and famous only, no paparazzi can get inside. I moved over as Katsura sat next to me, she took one look at me and sighed.
"He knows everything, doesn't he?" She asked, I sighed and leaned on her shoulder. My way of saying, yes he knows.
"But, you aren't letting him in that easy. Or more precise, your taking my lyrical advise." She smirked.
"Yes I am, it's my way of say fuck you." I told them confidently, they began laughing.
"Can I get a glass of Chardonnay?" I requested from the waitress, she nodded and left.
"Oh don't drink so much." Juvia teased, I lightly smacked her hand. He laughed, one of my dads old songs came on over the radio. All the others in the restaurant, smirked looking over towards them. He waved laughing lightly, everyone marveled in wealth here. I sat back a drank a little, we ordered food and then began the gossip.
"So how goes it with the guys?" I asked, all I saw was red. Blushing faces, each matching Erza's hair.
"Jellal is super sweet, so quiet at times but I love him." Erza was first to speak up.
"Natsu is a pyro for sure, his fire magic he gained since meeting me is amazing." Lucy explained.
"Gajeel can be so outgoing, but way to sarcastic at times." Levy sighed, I chuckled.
"Gray can be so cold, but such a teddy bear." Juvia admitted, I sighed.
"Katsura?" I asked looking over to her, she sighed.
"Quiet and so adorable at times." She said while her glass was refilled, I groaned.
"Why did I met mine early?" I spoke, my friends laughed. The waitress came around with our order, I grinned.
"Let's eat!"

After we finished the girls agreed to meet up at my place for a sleep over, Juvia and Levy left with Lucy and Erza. I walked outside meeting up with my parents and Paris, she ran up to me.
"So (Y/N), I see you met your soulmate. Who's the lucky guy?" My dad asked, dammit.
"Ah you'll meet him soon daddy, I promise. I better get home, the girls are staying over." I told him, I hugged my parents and walked to my car with Paris. I strapped her into her seat, closing the door I sat in the drivers seat.

As we left the parking lot, I sighed.
"Mommy?" Paris spoke, I looked at her though the mirror.
"What's up honey?" I questioned, she thought for a moment.
"The other kids at school all talk about mommy and daddy, but I don't have a daddy. Some of the other moms talk bad about you, saying I'm a mistake. Mommy, why don't I have a daddy?" She finally asked, I felt my heart stop. The light turned green and we drove off, I thought.
"He was over seas honey, you'll meet him soon. I'll talk to your teachers on Monday about the other moms, I'll even have a chat with the parents." I spoke, she grinned super excited like, I angrily sighed. How dare they judge me, especially calling my daughter a mistake. I'll kill those bitches, but dammit... What have I gotten myself into?

**********
I will gut those women alive- Oh hello my Royals, please help me kill these bitches in the comments! I've got no more for today so, Au Revoir~!

Love my Royals, stay fantabulous!

~Author K.