B1: Chapter 24

We are still in Sting's POV, don't play the median until I say. Okay, continue now. :)
**********
As I ran I to the bridge a terrible gut feeling emerged, I had a terrible feeling Akuno was going to pull something big. I ran out of breathe when I hit the bridge, I kept running to the middle where I saw him standing.
"Ah Sting, you finally made it." Akuno stated smirking.
"I found you within the hour now give me back (Y/N)." I demanded, I'm completely through with his stupid games.
"Umm, actually I don't think so Sting. Come out here Tony with the girl." Akuno smirked, Tony walked out from the shadows holding my sweet (Y/N), he smirked... Which was disgusting.

*Play the Median Here*

But what shocked, he walked closer to the edge and tossed her.
"You-!" I ran as fast as I could to the edge of the bridge and caught her hand... But it slipped out of mine, and she began falling. I gasped and launched myself over the railing, I grabbed her hand and pulled her close.
"Ah this is going to be *beeping* cold!" I shouted, as we made contact with the water.
"You're late Rogue." I sighed wiping away water from my eyes.
"Sorry." Rogue spoke, helping me pull (Y/N) out of the water.
"Help me take care of those two-"
"Shush kid, I got this." Katsura sighed shoving (Y/N) into my arms.
"Sting over your eyes and Rogue close yours." She instructed, my eyes went back.
10, fear.
9, slashing.
8, blood spilling.
7, agonizing pain.
6, excruciating screaming.
5, screams cut off.
4, glass breaking.
3, loud thumping.
2, cracking.
1, nothing.

"You can open your eyes now Sting." I looked up and saw Katsura, normal looking Katsura no blood guts, or Akuno and Tony.
"What did you do?" I asked, clutching (Y/N) tightly.
"Nothing much, just me pmsing." She smirked.
"Sting, Katsura we should be taking our leave before local law enforcement shows up to investigate the noise." Rogue gestured to the guild hall behind him.
"Ah right." Katsura sighed and began running, (Y/N) clutched tight in my grasp.
'Why is it always us?' My conscious sighed.
"Sting?"
"Hmm." I muttered not looking up.
"Well we're almost back to the Guild Hall. We have take (Y/N), she has injuries and Makarov is leaving his granddaughter in your care, Sting."
"Of course, that's fine. I'd like nothing better." I smiled, I realized I haven't genuinely smiled much in years.
"What are you doing to me (Y/N)?" I muttered.
"What was that Sting?" Rogue asked.
"Nothing." I spoke up, as we silently looked to the moon lighten sky.

Your POV****

I awoke tossing and turning, I looked around. I was in my bedroom... But something felt off, very off. I stood up and instantly crumbled, abruptly the ground swept out from underneath me and I was whisked away.

I couldn't breathe, I opened my eyes and I was underwater! I panicked and swam to the surface taking a long deep breathe, I scanned my surroundings.
"Where in gods name am I?" I questioned, I pulled my hand from the water and tapped my forehead. Immediately I heard canon fire, I spun around and saw a pirate ship.
"What the hell?" I muttered really confused, then I got pulled underwater again.

"Now what?" I sighed, I saw Lady and Sting. He looked annoyed as usual and she looked as cheerful as ever, but something was off. Then there was this.
"Are you excited?" Lady asked.
"About what?" He replied.
"Our engagement." She gleamed, I felt like I got punched in the gut. Katsura never mentioned that he was engaged, he never told me and yet he kissed me and said I love you. I laughed, how stupidly blind could I have been? My hand skimmed my face and I wiped away tears.
"This is why my heart is cracked and cold, I just can't ever be happy." I cried into my hands, and held tight.

I felt myself being shaken.
"(Y/N)."
"(Y/N), wake up!" Someone shouted, instantly I slammed up in a cold sweat. I expected to see Katsura but I saw Sting, I felt my blood go cold as he looked at me worried.
"(Y/N), what's wrong?" He asked looking concerned.
"It's nothing Sting, you best just go. If anyone saw this, they'd assume your cheating on your fiancé." I claimed, not even glancing up to meet his fixed gaze.
"What are you taking about (Y/N)?" He interrogated me.
"If someone saw this they'd think your betraying Lady, your Fiancé." Tears threatened to spill but I didn't let them, I couldn't. I felt his hand on my shoulder, I flinched at his touch.
"Who told you I was engaged?" He asked.
"No one it's something I just remembered." I claimed still avoiding eye contact, I looked up as I heard him chuckle which broke into laughter. He wiped away a tear as he sighed.
"(Y/N) I'm not engaged to Lady, I was a few years back but I broke it off." He claimed, I looked up into his gaze and saw the truth and sorrow hidden underneath. His forehead rested on mine as he stroked my hair, I sighed.
"I love you." I heard him mutter.
"I love you too." I smiled as we kissed.
"Sting what's the date today?" I asked.
"December 13th, why?" He seemed confused, I glanced over to the clock as it went from 11:59 to 12:00.
"Happy birthday."

********
Perfect spot to end... Ah young love, anyway love you guys cause your all fabulous and to continue this amazing conversation... Happy summer my little readers. Again thanks for making this book just *that* much greater.

Love you all, see you in August!

~Author K.