B1: Chapter 1 Pilot

The small band of members in the broken down guild hall looked shocked at the figures before them, the men from Twilight Ogre sat dumbfounded on the ground.
"Sorry we're late." The pinkette spoke man spoke.
"Natsu!" The boy cheered running up to Natsu.
"Sorry we're late Romeo." He told the small boy hugging him.
"(Y/N)!" Macao and Wakaba cheered running up to me.
"Back off boys, I've got training to do." I exclaimed, quickly I grabbed Natsu and Gray's ears pulling them out of the guild hall in pain. Erza looked at Lucy who simply shrugged, followed by Wendy they walked out and went to a nearby training sight.

"Why did you want to get out here so quickly (Y/N)?" Erza asked me pulling out a sword.
"The GMG's are in a few months and I think we should enter." I told her as I sat on the ground, I leaned her face to the sky and felt the warm breeze of the Earth. The ground lightly trembled and a large half black and half white magic circle surrounded me, I could feel my power amplifiers surging with magic ready to use to kick ass. Natsu and everyone gapped in awe of my abilities, I stood up and brushed off the dirt. I jumped up and stood in the center of the star pattern outline of my barrier, my body covered in Lightning.
"Jeez (Y/N) when did your magic circle color spilt in two?" Natsu asked acting not impressed.
"On Tenrou, that's why I wasn't around much along with my brother." I told him with a smirk.
"Dammit Laxus." I heard Gray say, I lightly growled shutting him up almost instantly.
"Don't curse my brother ice princess." I stated turning my gaze over to Natsu.
"Now what to do with you Natsu?" I inquired giving Lucy and Erza the shivers.
"Freeze Arrow!" I shouted, arrows of pure ice shot towards Natsu. Knocking him on his ass, the ground around him covered in ice freezing him to the ground.
"Shit, what the hell (Y/N)?" I heard Gray call out, I gave him an innocent look.
"Fire Ball." I whispered, fire arrows appeared. Gray sweatdropped and began running as my little fire of explosion ready fire chased him through the field. I laughed as Erza and Lucy watched dumbfounded, Natsu continued to struggled.
"Levitation." I muttered as I began to float, I glided over to Natsu and pulled him out of the ice patch.
"Why couldn't Natsu melt the ice?" Lucy asked me as I set him down.
"(Y/N)'s ice is an extension of her magic so if her will is strong her ice is unbreakable." A new voice chimed in, I smirked and ran to it.
"Big brother." I called out jumping on him, Laxus spun me around and sat me on his shoulder.
"Oi Laxus." Natsu said smirking.
"Help me!" Gray shouted, I chuckled as did Laxus.
"Be nice sis." Laxus scolded me.
"Fine. Dust Chip!" I blew a freezing cloud towards the sphere canceling out the magic, Gray landed on the ground with a huff.
"Remind me never to piss off (Y/N) ever again!" Gray exclaimed as he lied on the ground, we all laughed.
"So Laxus why did you come here?" Erza asked.
"Well Gramps asked for me to come get you all, he's announcing the team members participating in the games." Laxus told us throwing me over his shoulder, I smacked him lightly.
"Put me down glow stick." I argued.
"Nope." He told me with no sign of putting me down, I sighed giving up. Natsu and Gray snickered, Erza and Lucy facepalmed at the stupid boys. I gave Laxus two pats letting him know I was up to something, I whistled letting Erza and Lucy know as well.
"Now! Burst Rondo!" I shouted, Laxus jumped up and Lucy and Erza went back. Natsu and Gray looked with panic as my mini explosion spheres chased them back down the trail.
"I'm sorry (Y/N)!" I heard Natsu shouted followed by multiple mini explosions.

Time skip: Just arriving back to the Guild after numerous issues.

I sat at the bar talking with Mira and Cana gossiping about the magic games, when I saw Gramps talking as he made his way up to the stage.
"Listen up you brats!" He hollered, the whole guild quieted down listening to every word he said.
"Now as you know The Grand Magic Games are only days away, we must get our teams organized." He began.
"Teams?" I heard Romeo ask.
"Yes, we can have two teams participating in the games." Gramps told the guild, which responded with confidence.
"Quiet down, now for the teams. Team A will have Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gray, Wendy and Elfman as a reserve member. For Team B we have (Y/N), Laxus, Mirajane, Juvia, Gajeel and Cana as a reserve. That's all, prepare my children, because we must regain our spot as number 1!" Gramps cheered and we all raised our hands in the air with the number one echoing through our minds. He left the stage and we went back to our things.
"So (Y/N) you and me back in the ring, eh?" Mira and I bro-fisted and went back to match making with Cana.
"Mira, I need another barrel." Cana complained.
"I got this Mira." I told her and jumped up from my stool and began walking out back to get another barrel.

As I stood out side I smelt something wonderful, and a dragon slayers nose never lies. An aroma of vanilla chai wafted through the air, but as soon as it can it left. I noticed a figure when I noticed the smell, it was a guy in his late teens like me. He was with an exceed, definitely not from Fairy Tail. I stared and his eyes drew in mine.
"(Y/N) where's my wine woman?!" I heard Cana shout, I quickly looked away and rushed into the guild my face felt on fire.

Just who was that guy?

*****
Who indeed my dear readers? I'm not telling, now see you next chapter. Love you all!

~Author K.