B1: Chapter 18

Your POV

Silver swirled all round me, I looked around as I saw nothingness. A small white figure began to crystalize, a girl emerged from the crystal case. The gems shattered into silky white clouds, her hair long and blonde. A white sleeveless dress and white gloves suited her well, a blue gem appeared matching her ocean blue eyes.
"Hello (Y/N)." She said, I looked at her confused.
"Hi excuse me for asking, but who are you?" I asked her, she lightly chuckled.
"I am the Lady Lacy of the Past, one of the Guardians of Past, Present and Future want to guild you through your life and figure what went wrong in the readings." Lacy explained, I nodded. She lightly smiled and extended her hand to me, I held her hand and a doorway appeared.
"What you might see could be troubling, do you still want to do this?" She asked me, I nodded. We stepped inside.

I opened my eyes and looked around, we were in a woods. The rain was crashing down, a blonde hair woman was running with a small basket cradled in her arms. I peered closer and that face looked so familiar to me, the woman stopped in front of an old oak tree. She gently placed the basket down and opened the lid, the lady placed an umbrella above the basket. A realized there was a baby, I looked over the woman's shoulder. Crocheted on the blanket surround the baby was a name... My name. This was my mother, and I was a spitting image of her. I rubbed my eyes when I realized something, my mother was covered in bruises. She had a black eye and a large cut on her arm, my little baby fingers held onto her's so tightly.
"I love you so much (Y/N), I can't bare to leave you like this. But if I hadn't run with you, he would have killed you-" My mother told my little self, I felt a tear run down my cheek as she began sobbing.
"Listen my love I'm going back for your brother, you may never see me again but remember I love you so much." My mother gently pulled away and kissed my small forehead, I wiped a tear away. She stood up and began running away, my little self realized she left and began wailing. A heard a big gust of wind and spun around, a large dragon appeared before my small self.
Raphael.
"Hush little one you're alright." A calming voice spoke, another tear fell down my cheek. The baby me hiccuped, a loud growling rang out. Raphael chuckled, he examined the name on my blanket.
"You must be hungry little (Y/N), let's get you something to eat." Raphael said as he grabbed the basket containing me, as they flew off I couldn't help but cry.
"Dad." I whispered, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back and noticed Lacy giving me a sympathetic smile, the colors swirled around us and returned to simple yet elegant silver.
"You've seen all I can show you, now I must go. Good bye (Y/N), and good luck." Lacy said before disappearing.

I waited as I watched the silver room turn into a jet midnight blue, I tapped my foot impatiently.
"Hello dearie." A voice echoed, I jumped and spun around. I saw a tall slim man before me, his jet black haired flowed out from under a large green and red top hat. His jacket matched with the proper striping of the collar, a red bow sat on his chest with a small silvery pin.
"Alright love the name is Floke since I'm here now you've already met Lacy, so now I'm going to show you wants going on currently or in he present. So botta bing botta boom, and we are here." The man snapped his fingers and the scenery changed, I glanced out the window of the build.

We were in the Fairy Tail infirmary, I closed my eyes and sighed.
"Come back to us, please." I heard a voice say I spun around and saw Sting sitting there next to my body, he was gently holding my hand. My hair dropped over my eyes, I felt a guilt of pain hit.
How long have I been in a coma?
"It's almost been a year (Y/N), it's almost your birthday too." He quietly chuckled, I gasped realizing what has happened.
"We are all going out, we found out how to save you. So just hang on tight and you'll be back with me soon, I love you." Sting's hand caressed my porcelain cheek, another tear fell and I wiped it away. Floke grabbed my shoulder and the colors warped back to midnight blue, I fell to my knees and began crying.
"Good luck (Y/N) onto your future.

"I feel so weak." I muttered as the room color switched to a warming gold, I saw a flare of red and looked up. Another girl stood before me brilliant red hair tied up into side tails an outfit of gold, black and white. Truly done steampunk style, and an inviting style.
"Hi, you must be (Y/N). Hang on why are you crying? I swear if Floke did something-"
"It's nothing like that!" I exclaimed jumping to my feet.
"It's just something currently going on really hit home with me, that's all." I wiped away a tear, the girl gave me a sympathetic smile.
"Okay then I'm Rin, Lady of the Future. So hang on dear we're about to go down the rabbit hole." Rin cheered, I sighed as we fell through the ground.
"Ahhhh-" I began screaming, Rin dropped her hand over my mouth as we began slowly floating down, the colors spun and we landed on top of a large hill.

In the distance I saw a small house, curiously Rin and I walked closer.
"Grandma, when is grandpa going to be home?" A little blonde child asked the old lady, the lady chuckled and pet the little girls head.
"He'll be home soon, don't worry sweetheart." The lady told her grandchild, a young man stepped out the front door and stood next to the old lady.
"Mom, dad's here." The son told her, the lady looked up and smiled.
"(Y/N), I home." I voice said, I tried to see the man but the trees blocked my view. I began moving so I could seen but Rin grabbed my hand, I looked at her and she shook her head.

The colors all changed back to the warming gold, I sighed and plopped to the ground. Rin sat next to me and handed me a cup of tea, I smiled and took a sip.
"So why couldn't I see his face?" I finally asked her, she sighed.
"Because it could interfere with what's going on in the present, so we couldn't risk showing you. I apologize." Rin told me, I smiled.
"No worries, I was just curious."

*****
Okay guys your Author and Co-Writers are a bunch of idiots.... So we've been on a four day weekend at my place and we decided to rewatch all of Sailor Moon, and just to be even more stupid we did a what Sailor Moon character are you and I ended up getting Tuxedo Mask or Darien either calling works. But it's funny cause anytime either version of him comes up they all yell at me, cause Darien is so rude and Tuxedo is so savage.

Example.

Basically how the last four days have been, anyways see you all next chapter. Hope you enjoyed the whole Scrooge thing, love you all!

~Author K.