Chapter 29: Aiden or Kyle?

Start from the beginning

I know we are just friends, but I don't know what got over me when I did this.

I put my hands on his shoulders and tip toe to reach towards his face and I kissed him on his cheek. It was slow, but when I went back, he was shocked and all I did was smile going back to the idiots I came with.

I really hope I didn't ruin anything, what if he thinks I'm some beg. I don't like him like that... why did I do that? He's going to hate me I just know it. I'm so dumb.

"So who won?" I asked and sensed Aiden behind me.

"Kyle" Mia says pissed off.

"How comes?" I asked laughing.

"Because someone who happens to be my best friend baited me out" she says glaring at me. If her eyes went any bigger, I'd say they would pop out, no jokes.

"You are such a hypocrite" I say looking at her.

"How?" she asks me then remembers what happened earlier and gives me a freaky grin.

I look at Aiden and glare at him still annoyed with him when he did that and all he did was give me a smirk in return.

I roll my eyes and we keep walking, how long is this road?

"How long?" Aaron whines.

"Innit I'm so tired" I say leaning on Kyle's shoulder.

"We're almost there" Zach says looking at his phone.

"Should hope so" Mia says yawning.

"IM SO TIRED OF WALKING" I say sitting on the floor.

"And there she goes again" Tessa says rolling her eyes.

I lie down on the floor and shut my eyes.

"SHHH I am sleeping beauty" I say while my eyes are closed.

"Shall I kiss her then?" Aiden asks.

"Yeah do it then" I hear Jazz say.

Bitch....

"IM UP" I say getting up as fast as I could making everyone laugh.

After about 10 minutes, I started whining again.

"Guys, I can't walk please?" I say sitting back on the floor.

I look around and I see a wheel barrow, getting up quickly I run over to it and bring it over.

"Someone ride me please?" I ask making the most innocent face I could.

"I don't mind" Kyle says.

"Thank you so much" I says hugging him really tight.

I get inside and sit down while he pushes.

"You are really light, this is like carrying an empty barrow" he says.

I shrug because even I know it's true.

And the next thing you know, the wheel barrow breaks...thank you god.

"OWW" I scream as I fall inside onto the floor,

Instead of anyone helping, they all started laughing.

Kyle gave me a hand trying not to laugh and as I'm about to grab it, Aiden takes it, ignoring Kyle's presence and helps me up.

~~~~~~~~

I wake up in my bed at the camps, last night, let's not even go there... most tiring night ever! We got back to the camps at 6ish or 7ish and now its 2pm and I don't think anyone has gotten up yet. I look around and I see everyone else slowly getting up rubbing their eyes.

I bury my face into my palms.

"Ames what happened?" Mia asks tiredly.

"My head fucking hurts as hell" I say and they all sigh.

"I get you, I've been having it since we've got back" Jazz says.

"We didn't sleep on time so it makes sense" Tessa says.

"Hold up, I didn't even get drunk though" Alia says confused.

"HARAM" We all scream laughing but then suddenly stop because our heads started hurting harder.

"Karma's a bitch guys" she says then smiles at herself and gets in the toilet.

"Shit" I look up.

"What" everyone asks me in unison.

"I need to go toilet" I say jumping out of bed and running out of the room and looking around for somewhere to pee.

I see Aaron looking at me and smiling. YES. I run over and push him out of the way, opening the door revealed to shirtless boys around me and barge into the toilet. Yes guys, I managed to avoid the Peng ass bodies.

After I was done, I sheepishly opened the door, with everyone staring at me like I was some idiot.

"What? A girl needs what she needs and right now she needed the toilet" I say with everyone giving a light chuckle.

"Oi misses coming" Aaron says and everyone looks at me.

"Hide her" Reece says throwing a shirt on my face.

I take it off with a gross expression and throw it back at him. I don't want his gross, sweaty shirt. God knows where that's been.

And before I knew it, I got pushed into the toilet by Aiden.

"Shh" he says putting his hands around my face.

"KKJOSIRJFOJFOIRJG" I said, I actually said 'well I can't exactly not be quiet when your hands on my bloody face' but all it came out was a bunch of jumbled words.

Hope you like this chapter, next chapter may be a longer chapter so you might like it even more.

So did you like it?

VOTE X

COMMENT X

AND FOLLOW X

Bye Beautifuls x

~ Areeba x