Chapter 12

*TAYLORS POV*
I can't stop thinking about how Haily's going to have to go to fucking court for freedom.
"Haily!!!" I shout.
"What??" she yells back walking into my room.
"We need to get you a lawyer person for court" I frown.
"Ughhhhhh. Why does that bitch make everything so... so... so.. blahhh?!?"
I chuckle at her word choice and get up, "Let's go to *insert random law firm name here* and start talking to some lawyers."

*HAILYS POV*
We drive over to *insert random law firm name here* and we go to see my new lawyer. we enter his office and he greets us, "Hi I'm Steve and im your lawyer for your 'residence issues case'."
"Ummm hi? I'm Haily..." i reply.
"And I'm Taylor" Taylor adds.
"So lets get down to business Haily. Your step-father claims that you 'ran away' to live with a friend. Is that correct so far?" Steve questions.
"Sorta..." I reply.
"Ok, so the only way we can actually win this case and let you keep living with your friend is if we can prove he did something wrong with you..."
"So what do I exactly do i have to do...?"
"Your going to have to tell me exactly everything he's done to you since he's been in your life."
"Oh ummm ok.... well it all sorta started when he married my mom..."

AUTHORS NOTE
Im just going to make a whole separate part on Hailys past...
Don't forget to enter my contest to be apart of my story!!! all you need to comment to enter is how YOU look, YOUR name, YOUR personality, and the part you want.
LUHHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤

Can it be?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara