Chapter 28

*HAILYS POV*
After running out of the hotel, I run for what seems like forever and finally sit down on a park bench.
I then bring my legs up and start crying in them. After a couple moments, someone sits next to me.
I get up without looking at who sat next to me, to find another area. Before I could get anywhere, the person grabs my wrist and says, "Whats wrong Haily?"
I look back and see its only Matt. "Why'd you follow me?" I sniffle.
"Cause I care about you Haily. Now whats wrong?"
I debate for a moment wondering if I should tell him. "A random girl came up to me and said some stuff..." I said being vague on purpose.
"Haily..." Matt sighs, "you don't ever listen to fans. They'll always be jealous of you."
"Why would they be jealous of me? I'm just an ugly brunette." I say quoting the girl who called me ugly.
"Haily, why wouldn't everyone be jealous of you? Your honestly just... perfect..."
I stand there in shock until I finally can say, "I'm anything but perfect...".
I sit down on the bench and rest my head on Matt's shoulder.
"Don't say that..." Matt whispers, "you are perfect and no one can tell you otherwise."

AUTHORS NOTE
comment what you thinks going to happen next!! *honestly i don't even know yet, whoops.*
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤