Chapter 37

*HAILYS POV*
"I'm sorry... I really don't recognize you... But do you know where my mom and... And... And my step-dad are?" I quietly ask him.
"Uhm I don't know your parents..." Matt awkwardly says.
Matt then quickly swipes out his phone and starts randomly texting someone.
A minute later he puts it down, and a moment later another stranger enters my room.
He had long, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and was pretty tan.
The stranger quickly looks at me and exclaims, "Haily! Your finally awake!"
"Uhmm hi?" I awkwardly say.
He must've of noticed something wrong cause he immediately looks over to Matt and whispers something, looking worried.
After moments of watching them whisper back and forth, the one with brown hair sighs and says, "I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Taylor..."
"Ok...? But where's my mom and step-dad...?" I ask.
Taylor sighs, again, and says, "I honestly don't know how to say this..."
"Say what!?!" I frantically screech.
What if my stepdad thought I ran away and now wants to hunt me down and hurt me...
"Long story short, we went to court and got you freed from your awful parents..." Taylor says interrupting my thoughts.
"Oh." Was all I could say.
Should I be relieved? Sure they treated me awfully but I guess it just feels weird.
After a moment of awkward silence, I finally ask them a question. "So exactly how did I meet you 2?"
Taylor steps forward and says, 'Well I ran into you at this random diner, we became... friends, then I helped you get away from your awful parents, and now I brought you to magcon..."
"Oh ok..." I reply, "now what about you...?" looking over to Matt.
"I met you when Taylor brought you to magcon..." Matt simply replies, immediately blushing.
I could feel myself starting to blush, so I quickly look away from his friendly, chocolate brown eyes.
"Ok one last question... when can I leave this place...?" I ask.
Before anyone could reply, a random nurse walks in saying I could leave whenever I was ready to.
"Lets go then." I smile looking over at Matt and Taylor.

AUTHORS NOTE
school is over for me in 2 days!!! FINALLY! that means a lot more updates hopefully!!
QOTC: just ask me any random question and I'll answer!!
15+ questions for me to start a new chapter!!