Chapter 26

*HAILYS POV*

Since Lexi was gone for now, I decide to spend some time with all the other guys.
I go up to my room, because all the guys decided that my room would be the 'hangout', to see if anyone wanted to hang.
I barge into my room and yell, "anyone want to hangout with me today?"
At the same time Taylor and Matt jerk up and yell, "I will". after that they glare at each other for some odd reason.
"Ok..." I awkwardly say, "so what do you guys want to do? I'm fine with anything..."
"Hmmmmm lets go to the beach!" Matt suggest.
"I don't have a bathing suit!!" I whine.
After a moment of thinking, Taylor goes, "how about we go to the mall today and shop a little, and then tomorrow we can head to the beach?"
"Sounds good to me." I say.
"Me too." Matt agrees.

*AT THE MALL*
"Can We get you 2 disguises?" I joke, "I don't want to get mobbed by random girls again *cough cough* TAYLOR *cough cough*."
"Not my fault the ladies love me." Taylor smirks.
I roll my eyes and walk into a random, super girly store. I look around for a while and find a ton of water proof makeup and then find all the bathing suites. After looking for a while I find a perfect sparkly, pale pink bandeau bikini top and plain black bottoms.
After that I look around the store and buy a bunch of random clothing like some high waisted shorts, skater skirts, tank tops, and a ton of other things.
After I finally check out, I go look for the guys who said they were going to the Vans store.
After searching the mall for 10 minutes for the Vans store, i decide to just text them.
*TEXTING CONVERSATION*
Me: Where are you guys..?
Matt: We may or may not of gotten kicked out of the mall...
Taylor: I guess we did need disguises 😂
Me: No, really *note the sarcasm*. Im coming out then.
*END OF CONVERSATION*
I walk out of the mall with 8 huge shopping bags. After walking around I find the guys and we finally head back to the hotel.
Once we get to the hotel, and into our room, I kick everyone out and notice its already 3:00.
Wow a ton of shit happened today, i think, but its time to get ready for Magcon.
I take another shower and then start getting ready again. I find a maroon skater skirt, a sheer black sleeveless top, sparkly black toms, and a silver heart necklace.
I layer foundation on my arms, concealing old and new scars, and then apply a tad to my face. Then I add some winged eyeliner, and a dark red lipstick to my lips.
Finally done getting ready, I think.

AUTHORS NOTE
Next chapters actually at magcon 😱😊
Comment below what happens at a magcon event cause i don't exactly know since I've never been to one!! the more comments on what happens, the quicker i can update!!!
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤