Chapter 22

*HAILYS POV*
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?" I yell.
Lexi still wouldn't get off Nash, even though you could tell he was struggling to get away from her.
I ran over to Nash and ripped Lexi off of him, slamming her on to the floor. "Nash? are you ok?" I quickly ask him.
Right before he could reply I feel a fist connect with my jaw and I fall to the floor. "What the hell?" I sputter out.
"Nash is mine bitch. I could give a fuck about Cam or Megan. So stay the hell away from me." Lexi spits in my face.
I sit there in shock, while Lexi walks out of the room. After a couple moments of silence between Nash and me, I could feel myself getting more and more furious by the second.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT BITCH? SHE JUST CHEATED ON CAM AND FUCKING TRIED MAKING OUT WITH YOU! SHE'S SUCH A... A... A WHORE AND SLUT." I yell as loud as I can, trying to calm down.
After Nash calms me down, we decide what we need to do. First we decided to tell Cam what Lexi did and then Megan.
Nash and I knock on Cams door, waiting impatiently for him to get the door. Finally when the door swings open, we walk in, ready to tell Cam the bad news.
"Hey Cam..?" I start, "Nash and I... need to um... tell you something..."
I guess Cam could tell something was really wrong, so he sat down, and told us to continue.
"Well..." Nash starts, "this morning I got a text from Megan saying to meet me in her room to hangout, and i guess it wasnt Megan cause when I got to the room, it was Lexi there waiting for me."
I look at Cam as he starts to get worried.
"And then she told me some crazy shit about how I was hers and how I could do so much better then Megan. Then she umm... pushed me against a wall and started kissing me. I couldn't get out of her grip until Haily came and pushed her out.."
By now Cam was crying and goes, "I... I can't believe she did this to me again.".

AUTHORS NOTE
A short update 😋
But it was drama filled, who knew Lexi cheated on him BEFORE?
Comment thoughts and what you thinks gonna happen next!!!
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤