Chapter 16

*HAILYS POV*
*DAY AFTER COURT*
I feel so great, my bitch of a step-dad is finally gone and im really rich.
We need to do something fun today to celebrate...
"TAYLORRRR" I yell as loud as i can.
"WHAT?" he yells back at me while walking into my room.
"Can we go shopping to celebrate?" i ask.
"Typical white girl..." he mummers.
"HEY I HEARD THAT AND PLEEEEEEASE CAN WE GO??" I beg.
"IF YOU STOP YELLING, YES." He smirks.
"YAY!! wait oops, yay!" I say giggling.
After we both get ready, we leave for the mall.
Once we finally get there, i tell taylor right away we're going to forever 21.
Right when we enter, I run to the dresses. It was fucking summer and I didnt have any dresses. After i grab 5 dresses, a couple of shorts, a couple of tanks, and a couple of crop tops, i to to try them all on.
After i try everything on, I decide to get everything. After I check out, I realize I lost taylor.
There was a huge crowd at the front of the store so i decide to check if taylors there.
When I finally get to the front of the crowd, I realize the crowd had gathered there for taylor.
"Taylor? ummm what's going on?"
"Well... you see... I'm kinda sorta Internet famous..."

AUTHORS NOTE
short update but im introducing magcon soon, so this is your last chance to enter for a part in my book!! All you need to comment is your name, how you look, personality, and part. good luck!!
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤