Chapter 4

*HAILYS POV*

After i said i was 12 when it all started, Taylor goes silent. I was scared of what was going to happen next.

Was Taylor going to hurt me? I probably deserve it, I mean whats wrong with me? i just met him and I loaded him with all this shit..

*TAYLORS POV*

After a moment, I look at Haily and she looks really scared. Is she scared.... because of me?!? I need her to know that i care about her, that I would never hurt her, and most importantly, i couldn't imagine living without her.

Finally I say, "Haily... I care about you too much to let you live in that.... in that... that hell hole you call 'home'."

She looks up at me with eyes starting to fill with tears and says, "It's not like I have much of a choice... I have to go home... it's the only place i can live..'' and with that she starts crying. I sit down with her and she cries into my shoulder.

After 5 minutes of her crying I finally whisper, "Dont go back. Its not your only choice.. you can live with me..."

She stops crying and looks at me and says, "How could I? we just met a week ago and I couldn't be such a... such a... such a burden on you like I am to everyone..."

Before she could continue, i interrupt her by saying, "Shhh, i could care less about knowing you for only a week and you would never be a burden on me. Your exactly the opposite, I love spending every moment with you. I would rather die then knowing that you were getting hurt and i couldn't do a single fucking thing about it..."

*HAILYS POV*

I couldn't believe someone i just met, a week ago, cared so much about me... I looked up at him, into his warm chocolate brown eyes and said, "Taylor... yes.. I'll stay with you..."

AUTHORS NOTE

SORTA PLOT TWIST

Your welcome 😉

So I have a lot more planned coming up, im just trying to find time to update...

AND I AM SORRY FOR LANGUAGE... the only reason im using cuss words is because Taylor uses them often and im trying my best to make this story as realistic as i can so yeah... I swear I don't normally use cuss words like at all!!

LUHHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤