Chapter 10

*HAILYS POV*
Taylor parks the car and we get out. As soon as we get out of the car, I squeal in joy. He drove us to the movie theatre to watch a movie!!
"So what movie we watching taylorrr????" I ask.
"Doesn't matter, you can pick babe."
He called me babe!!! I mentally squeal in my head. "Hmmm whats the most girly and romantic movie that'll embarrass Taylor..." I smirk thinking out loud.
Taylor groans as we walk into the movie theatre to buy the tickets. I scan all the movie options when i finally see the perfect movie.
"Taylorrrrrrrr...." I start.
"Hailyyyyyyyy..." he says mocking me.
"Guess what movie we're watching!" I smirk.
"Anything as long as its not Fro-" Taylor starts.
"FROZEN" I interrupt him.
Taylor groans and i give him the puppy face until he gives in.

*AFTER THE MOVIE*

*HAILYS POV*
After we came out of the theatre, Taylor starts driving and thats when I realize he isn't taking us home.
"Taylorrr where are we going???"
"We're going to eat obviously!"
"You say that like its the most important thing ever and Im crazy for not knowing that." I say while laughing.
Then taylor looks over at me with the most serious face I've ever seen him make.
"It is the most important thing ever and you are crazy for not knowing."
I laugh and continue by saying, "So where are we going to eat 'the most important food ever' taylor?"
"You'll see." he smirks.
5 minutes later we pull up into a Taco Bell and I start laughing.
"So this is the most important food ever?"
"Yes, so lets go!!!" Taylor whines.
After eating for an hour we finally get out and leave.
I look at taylor and say, "Taylor, thanks for the best night ever. Honestly, I never thought i could have this much fun with anyone!"
"Anything for you, because you deserve the best and you always will." Taylor replies.

AUTHORS NOTE
PLEASE READ!!!
ITS A SORTA CONTEST
So im thinking about adding the other Magcon guys, and im thinking about giving a couple of them girlfriends, so Haily has some friends... So maybe comment YOUR name, how YOU look, and who you would like to be your boyfriend. I'll probably be picking 2-3 of you!!
And thanks for 700+ reads guys!!
I LUHHHH YOU ALL!!! ❤❤❤