Chapter 25

*HAILYS POV*

"The hospital." Megan smiles.
"WHAT?" Nash, Cam, and I yell in unison.
Megan starts smiling even more and starts prancing around the room.
"Who's at the freaking hospital?" I yell, worried.
"Lexi is." Megan smirks.
"What? how!" Cam asks. I guess he wasn't over her yet...
"Apparently she was drunk/high, and she started driving and ended up in a huge car crash. Now she's at the hospital with 30% chance of living. And if she even does live, she's either going to end up in jail of rehab for underage drugs/drinking." Megan smiles.
"At least she's away from all of us..." I mutter.
"Finally..." Nash says.
The only person who didn't say anything was Cam, who's still getting over his broken heart, again.
After a while Nash and I join Megan with the dancing and smiling until I realize everyone else needs to know about Lexi and her 'situation'.
"Guys, we need to tell Bart, Taylor, Jack and Jack, Matt, Carter, Hayes, Aaron, and Shawn!!" I frown.
"Then lets go!!" Megan yells gleefully.
"Someone's a little excited." I giggle.
"hell yeah I am, that bitch is out of all our lives for forever!!" Megan giggles.
"Well leggo then, oh and Nash, text everyone to meet us in the lobby in 5." I command.
5 minutes later everyone's in the lobby and we're ready to tell everyone the good/bad news depending on how you looked at it.
"Well guys, we have some good news to tell you guys!!" Megan starts.
"ARE WE FINALLY GETTING AN OFFICIAL MAGCON DOG!!" Taylor yells.
"No!" I laugh, "something even better happened."
"Well tell us!!" Matt yells impatiently.
"Lexi's in the hospital!!" Nash yells excitedly.
Everyone looks at us with blank expressions.
"You call that good news..." Shawn asks.
"Well yes..." I start, "Lexi's a whore... and she practically tried raping Nash. So yes that's good news."
Everyone looked at each other, shrugging.
"Well ok then..." Jack J says. and after that everyone leaves as if nothing happened.
"Well that went well." Cam says.
"Cam talks?!" I gasp, "well who knew..." I say in a jokingly way.
"Yeah I talk" he glares at me, "and I think I'm over her, if she didnt care about me, why should I care about her!"
"Way to go Cam!" Nash yells.

AUTHORS NOTE
Well I feel like this is an actually long chapter, your welcome 😂💁
comment your thoughts!! who thinks Lexi's going to live?
AND OMG THANKS SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 10k+ READS!! I honestly wonder why you guys read my crappy story... 😂
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤