Chapter 17

*HAILYS POV*
"Well... you see... I'm kinda sorta Internet famous..."
I stand there in shock. I can't believe him. I've known him for over a month and he couldn't even tell me he's famous!?!
"Taylor, lets go home." I try saying without wanting to yell.
I guess taylor could tell i was really pissed cause he obeys. We get into the car and he starts driving.
"I'm sorry for not telling you..." Taylor tries starting.
"Are you fucking kidding me Taylor!?! I've known you for over a month, and you couldn't even tell me your fucking famous!?! I've told you every damn thing about me!" except about your cutting i silently think.
"Well I guess I liked the fact you didnt know. Everyone knows im famous, so I never know if someone likes me or my fame. The day at the diner when I bumped into you, you didn't recognize me and I liked that."
"You think telling me your famous would change everything. Nice to know you trust me." I spat.
"Trust you..?" He questions.
"Yes! You thought i would change because i would find out your famous! To tell you the truth. I don't even care if your famous!" I yell and then I jump out of his car and walk into his house slamming the door.

AUTHORS NOTE
Drama 😋
Idek if thats a good thing or nahhh...
And I got 2k+ reads! Like what? Who knew someone would actually like my story... 😱
Maybe comment what you like about my story?
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤