Chapter 30

*HAILYS POV* *read authors note!!!*
"Ok, but first have a question..." Matt starts, "Haily, would you do the honor of going on a date with me? Of course you don't have to, but.."
Before he could continue, I interrupt him and say, "Of course I will Matt!"
After that Matt couldn't stop smiling and I could feel myself blushing a lot.
After that we just kept walking back to the hotel in a peaceful silence.
Walking back though, all I could think was, do I like Taylor or Matt... Ughhh why does life always have to be so complicated for me?
I guess Matt could tell something was bothering me, so he looked over at me with his big chocolate brown eyes and asked me, "Hailys... are you ok?"
I quickly nod and reply, "Its nothing, I think I just have a minor headache.."
I hate having to lie to him, but I didnt want him to think i didn't want to go on a date with him. Honestly I really do like Matt, but I honestly also like Taylor.
I decide to forget about Taylor for the time being and enjoy the feeling of Matt's warm big hand holding my tiny hand. Matt's pretty much perfect... I think, any girl would be lucky to be with him and I guess I happen to be lucky..

AUTHORS NOTE
Team Matt or Team Taylor? comment who you think she should end up with!!
Oh btw I only plan on starting an updating when I can get 10+ comments per a chapter. I really do want to know what you guys think about my fanfic and how I can improve it!!!
Also, one last thing. Its going to be really really hard for me to update Wednesday- Saturday because I'll be at this competition and its at this ski resort and it'll be pretty much impossible to update. I'll try, but if I don't, you guys should know this is why I can't!

LUHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤