Chapter 38

*HAILYS POV*
After signing and filling out a bunch of random papers for the hospital, I was finally free to go.
"So where are we exactly going?" I ask.
"Back to the hotel, so we can hangout till Magcon." Matt explains.
I nod my head and keep walking. I follow them to the car, where I silently sit in the backseat until we finally arrive at a hotel.
We exit the car and enter a room where 7 guys and 1 girl were just sitting there, as if they were waiting for something/someone.
Immediately everyone turns to look at us 3.
Suddenly everyone bombards me with questions, even though I didn't know them/ remembered them.
Everyone kept asking, and I really didn't know how to answer. Eventually Taylor realizes that I was getting confused and yelled, "EVERYONE SHUT UP! ONE AT A TIME."
Everyone suddenly got silent and no one was talking.
After a moment, a brown haired boy, with deep brown eyes, and a friendly smile took a step forward and said, "Hey Haily. You ok?"
Something about him immediately made me want to be friends with him. "I've been better.." I laugh, "apparently, though, I've lost my memory..."
The guy suddenly stops smiling and says, "That's awful! My names Shawn Mendes then..."
After greeting everyone, I met Shawn, Hayes, Nash and his girlfriend Megan, Carter, a Jack Gilinsky, a Jack Johnson, and Aaron.
After awhile I told everyone I was going to go back to my own room and just catch up on everything.
After Matt and Shawn take me back to my room. Matt leaves and Shawn stays and asks me a question, "Would you mind if I stayed? To keep you company, I mean..." He trails off nervously, blushing.
I laugh, "Of course you can stay! We can hangout so I can get to know you better!"

AUTHORS NOTE
Short update, mainly to tell y'all that I'm going to California until June 21st for vacation so I won't be updating any of my fanfics until I'm back!!
QOTC: How'd you find my story?
AOTC: well since I write it, but I'll tell you my inspiration... Pretty much this was a small imagine in my head *meeting one of the guys accidentally* but then I somehow thought it would be cool if this was a full blown out story 😋
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤