Chapter 7

*HAILYS POV*
"What the hell just happened..?" i asked.
Taylor didn't say anything for a moment but then he finally says, "I really don't know... I just got so fucking pissed when i saw him hurting you and I couldn't stand watching you get hurt when I was there and i could help you..."
I sat there in awe. No one had ever said anything like that to me. no one had ever told me that they cared about me so much that they couldn't stand watching me get hurt, but even though he said all that, me didnt listen to me...
"Taylor, im glad you care about me so much, but I asked you to stay in the closet and not come out... If he knew you were in there... he would of hurt you a lot worse than me..."
Taylor looked over at me and quietly whispered, "I would take any amount of pain for you..."
My heart melted. no matter how hard I try to be mad at Taylor, he somehow makes me feel so special and..... and loved.
I never thought i could feel this way... Is it possible im falling for Taylor? the guy who saved me from what I thought I deserved?
"You never deserved to be hurt haily.."
I look at taylor in confusion.
"You were talking out loud..."
Shit. did he hear that I might be falling for him?
"Yes I did hear you Haily.." taylor chuckled, "and i think Im falling for you..."
And with that he leaned over and gently kissed me.

AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry for not updating, I've been so freaking busy this week like its not even funny.
Sorry for the short chapter too..
I finally brought the romance in, your welcome ❤
COMMENT!! I really do love reading comments and any possible suggestions!!
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤