Chapter 33

*HAILYS POV*
I remember that Matt wanted to have a date today, so I decide to text him and ask him when and where we're going.
*TEXTING CONVO*
Haily: hey!
Matt: hi!
Haily: so when are we going on our date...?
Matt: Is 6:30ish okay?
Haily: Anythings good..
Matt: Can't wait to see you then!
*END OF TEXTING CONVO*
It's only 12:00 so I decide to explore around the city.
I realize I still have to get ready so I grab a red/navy blue floral high-low rise skirt and a red tank top. I shower and apply foundation on my arms and just decide to apply eyeliner and mascara on my eyes.
I grab my purse and my room key and head out the door.
I get down to the lobby where I see all the guys sitting in a circle. I know if I walk pass them, they'll distract me, so I try sneaking out.
"Haily!" Nash yells.
Shit I think I was caught. "Oh hey guys!" I yell back with strained enthusiasm, while walking towards all 11 of the guys.
"Haily, do you want to play truth or dare with us back in our room?" Matt ask, begging with his adorable brown puppy eyes.
"Well I was about to go explore..."
Then everyone but Taylor starts begging me to stay and play.
After a couple minutes of begging, I give in.
We head back to my room and start playing truth or dare. Finally after a couple times of going back and forth, Carter goes, "Haily truth or dare?"
Surprising everyone, especially me, I boldly reply, "Dare."
Carter suddenly gets a huge, evil grin and smirks, "I dare you to go into a different room with only Taylor and Matt for 1/2 an hour."
Shit... I think

AUTHORS NOTE
So, what do you guys thinks going to happen? comment!!
QOTC: Favorite fanfic of any of the guy(s)?
AOTC: Complicated love by Anavaldez5 *i swear its the most perf fanfic I'll ever read!!*
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤