Chapter 11

*HAILYS POV*
*NEXT DAY MORNING*
I wake up and I hear the phone ringing. I guess I should pick it up and answer it for Taylor.
"Hello?"
"Hello, this is *insert some random law firms name* and I'm informing Haily Meckley, her step-dad, John Meckley, is fighting for her residence issues. Court date will be in 2 weeks. See you then."
And the he hung up. I sat down and started crying. I can't believe my bitch of a step-dad thinks Im going to live with him. He never did anything for me and expects me to live with him like some sort of child servant.
I can't believe he was serious before about taking this to fucking court.

*TAYLORS POV*
I wake up and start walking into my living room. when I get there i see Haily sitting on the floor crying.
I rush to her side and ask, "Haily what's wrong!?!"
"He's... actually taking... this... to court..."
Anger boiled through me and I hiss, "What the fuck is wrong with that asshole?!?"
"Why can't he just leave me alone!?!" Haily sobs into my chest.
"Haily, we're going to win this court case... we're going to get HIM arrested for abusing you and taking everything you own."
Haily looks up at me with her huge piercing green eyes and whispers, "promise?"
"I promise" I reply kissing her forehead.

AUTHORS NOTE
KEEP ENTERING FOR PARTS IN MY STORY
remember all you need to enter is YOUR name, how YOU look, personality would be VERY helpful, and what part you want.
COMMENT OPINIONS!! I LOVE READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS!!!
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤