Chapter 5

*HAILYS POV*
After i told taylor i would stay with him, i started to get really worried. How would I even get all my stuff here? What would my mom think? And what caused me the most pain to think about, what my stepdad's going to think of this...
Taylor must of seen how much im worrying because a moment later he hugs me tighter and ask, "Haily what's wrong?"
"Everything still... I mean, how am I suppose to get all of my stuff and come back to your house without my stepdad finding out and wanting to kill me!?!"
"Your not going alone to get all your stuff babe.." He starts, "Im coming with you and if he tries hurting you he'll have to go through me and im gonna put one hell of a fight." he smirks.
Why is it that whenever he calls me babe, my heart beats faster and my face gets hot... i think. "taylor i don't know how I ever lived life without you...".
"You didn't..." he said looking at me sadly.
After that we just sat there with him still hugging me. After about half an hour of hugging I get up and say, "I think we should go get my stuff..."
"The sooner the better i guess..." Taylor sighs.
10 minutes later we're in front of my house preparing to go in.
"Well here goes nothing..." i say

AUTHORS NOTE
I hope you guys like my story so far ❤
Maybe comment on what you guys think so far??
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤