Chapter 35

*HAILYS POV*
As soon as I run out of the hotel room, I hear footsteps trying to follow me, probably Matt. I run down the stairs and then out the lobby.
After a couple of steps out the hotel, I feel my foot collide with something and suddenly I fall.
Luckily I didn't hit my face, But my legs really hurt.
I look down at my legs and I realize they're covered in blood. I could feel tears threatening to spill from my eyes, and eventually they do.
I feel a shadow tower over me, and I think its Matt since he probably followed me. I look up, shocked, cause it wasn't Matt.
It was Taylor. Taylor's face suddenly fills with worry and he quickly pulls out his phone to call someone.
I didn't pay attention to whoever he was calling until he softly goes, "Haily? you ok?"
I didn't reply. He probably didn't care.
"I called 911, they'll be here soon..." Taylor continues.
I still say nothing, mainly cause I was afraid of what would happen if I did talk.
After a moment of nothing, Taylor suddenly blurts, "Look, Haily, I'm sorry that I was being such an ass to you earlier... It wasn't till you ran out, did I remember I promised you that I would always be there for you and I guess I was just jealous of Matt and you... I understand if you would never want to talk to me again, but you should know I really do love you."
I take a moment to realize everything Taylor just said. Taylor just said he loves me.
I'm not sure if I really want to deal with Taylor, so I ignore the last part and say, "Taylor... I guess I forgive you."
His face suddenly brightens and I feel myself smiling even though I was in major pain.
"Taylor?" I ask, "Could you uhmm call Matt? I kinda want you and him with me in the ambulance.."
"Anything for you." Taylor replies.
A couple minutes later Matt comes out of the hotel and cringes when he sees my legs. At the same time the ambulance finally shows up too.
"What happened?" Matt asks, with genuine concern.
"I'll explain on the way to the hospital.." I trail off.
The medics lift me off the ground and place me on a stretcher and lay me in the ambulance. A moment later Matt and Taylor enter with me.

AUTHORS NOTE
So I feel this chapter is really lame... 😂 But oh whale 🐳
QOTC: how many of you are reading my new fanfic 'Your Love is my Drug'? It's about Matt ❤ *If your not, you should 😏*
AOTC: I kinda have to so its not a total screw-up of a story 😂
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤