Chapter 21

*HAILYS POV*
I wake up and get out of bed. I notice everyone is still in bed so i decide to take a shower. I find a mint green skater skirt, creme long sleeved crop top, and a matching mint green hair bow.
After taking a shower I put on my entire outfit and decide i would do my hair. I blow dry my hair and decide to curl it since my hairs usually straight. After that i pin back my bangs and put it back with my mint green bow.
Then I decide to do my make-up. Even though i have perfect skin, i decide to put BB cream on to hide my freckles that go across the bridge of my nose. Then i decide to put on some shimmery creme eye shadow, thin layer of eyeliner, and some mascara. Finally i decide to top it off with my EOS lip balm.
When I get out everyone was on there phone.
Taylor looks over at me and stares at me for a while when I finally smirk, "Take a picture, Taylor, it'll last longer."
"There's something wrong with you though.... WAIT I KNOW WHAT IT IS!"
"What?" I giggle.
"YOUR FRECKLES ARE MISSING, THEY DISAPPEARED!" Taylor yells.
I shrug and go, "they're ugly..."
"No they aren't." Taylor says with the most serious face i've ever seen him make.
"Yes they are!" i reply and walk out the door while grabbing my cellphone.
I decide to text Megan since we exchanged phone numbers the night before at dinner.
Me: hey it's Haily, wanna hang out?
Megan: sure! come to room since everyone left for breakfest. my room numbers 559.
Me: Ok be there in 5!!

After going to the fifth floor of the hotel i finally find her room an walk in without knocking.
Right when I walk in, i was about to yell hey Megan but instead I see Lexi pinning Nash to a wall kissing him.
"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE??" I yell.

AUTHORS NOTE
the drama i promised **if you saw the comments* ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL GUYSSSS
Sorry for not updating like iI've had absolutely no time and it was really killing me BUT thanks for 1.5+k reads on the last chapter i was like wow is this real?
Comment!!!
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤