Chapter 13

*HAILYS POV*
"So it all began when my mom married him and i was only 12. After the wedding, apparently I messed up so he came into my room and slapped my really hard. I didn't say anything because he threatened to hurt me again if i did. I also didnt say anything cause I knew that night he was drunk, I thought it was going to be a 1 time thing so I let it go."
"For a couple of days everything was normal and nothing bad ever happened, but one day after school I went to my friends house, Lillian. My mom never really cared where i went so i never bothered to tell her or my step-dad. After hanging out with her I went home where my step-dad was furious. he kept yelling at me calling me a worthless bitch and how selfish I was. After that i started crying and he punched me in the eye. telling me that I didnt deserve to even cry, and since i was 12, i honestly believed him that I didnt deserve to cry. i felt like i didnt deserve anything. So after that i started doing some things..."
"Like what things Haily?" Taylor asks looking at me with concern.
"Ummm nothing..." i answer.
Taylor couldn't ever know what I started that night. he would hate me and he would regret ever talking to me.
I continue telling Steve everything that happened to me since I was 12. The only thing i didnt mention was my cutting. I remember how I found out about cutting. My best friend Lillian at the time, told me how she found a way out. A way to make me feel better, a way to escape, and forget about everything.
At first i doubted her, but the night my step-dad called me a worthless bitch, I realized maybe cutting was an escape. It still is my escape...
After telling Steve everything my step-dad did to me from abusing me to making me get a job, he told me that he would be contacting some people and I should just try relaxing until court.
After taylor and I left *insert random law firm name here* I actually felt a lot better.
"Taylor? Do you think I'm going to have to go back to....?" i trail off.
"Not if I have anything to do with it." Taylor replies.
I smile and hug Taylor, "thanks..."
"For what?" Taylor asks.
"Everything. you've made me feel so safe and like I'll actually be able to live a life..." I reply.
"Haily, I've told you before and I'll tell you a million more times, I would do anything for you." taylor says and then he kisses my forehead.

AUTHORS NOTE
I feel like I've actually wrote a long chapter 😱 your welcome 😂
Don't forget to keep entering to be a girlfriend or have a part in my story!! all you have to tell me is YOUR name, how YOU look, YOUR personality, and part!! remember im only picking a couple people!!
OH AND THANKS FOR 1k+ READS! I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE MY STORY 😂
LUHHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤