Chapter 24

*HAILYS POV*
We finally leave Cam's room and we all head over to Megan's room.
Nash slowly knocks on her door and Megan yells, "Haily what took you so fucking long to come up?"
"You'll find out in a moment..." I groan thinking about how hurt Megan's going to be.
Megan finally opens the door and looks at us three really confused. "not that I don't want to see all of you, but what's Nash and Cam doing here?" She asks, while eyeing Cam who's still sorta crying.
"We have some bad news..." I trail off, while walking into her hotel room.
"Which would be...?" Megan questions.
"Lexi did it again..." Nash says, and suddenly Megan's face turns bright red and her eyes fill with anger. She doesn't say anything for a moment but then she punches the wall, leaving a huge dent.
My eyes go huge and i stare at her surprised. "Sorry... Im just really pissed." Megan explains, "why can't that bitch ever stop!?!"
Right before anyone could say anything, the hotel rooms phone rings and Megan picks it up. Suddenly Megan couldn't stop smiling. After she hangs up Nash goes, "Who called?"
"The hospital." Megan smiles.

AUTHORS NOTE
i haven't updated in 4-5 days, sorry!!! But comment what you think happened at the hospital, I LOVE reading comments!!
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤