Chapter 6

*TAYLORS POV*
We got out of my car and walk to her front door. I can tell she's very nervous so before she could open the door, i grab her arm and say, "Haily, don't worry about a thing. I'll be with you the entire time. We'll get your stuff and leave as soon as we can.''
She looks up at me and says, "I hope so... if we're lucky, no ones home... and then I can just leave a note that i don't plan on ever coming home..."
I smile at her and then she unlocks the door and she nervously whisper/yells, "Anyone home?!?"
We wait a moment and no one replies. She quickly leads me to her room and grabs a trash bag and stuffs all her clothing in it.
"I'm almost done.." Haily says.
Right when she says that, we hear someone open the door and walk in.
Suddenly Haily gets really nervous and whispers, "quick! hide in my closet and don't get out no matter what happens!!"
I rush into her closet with all her trash bags of clothing and close the door right when someone walks in.

*HAILYS POV*
Right when Taylor closed the closet door, my stepdad burst into my room and snarls, "what the fuck are you doing here doing absolutely nothing!"
"I... I was.... I was just cleaning out my room..." Forever I silently add.
"Excuses, excuses, lazy ass." after that he slaps me right across the face and says, "Next time, try doing something useful."

*TAYLORS POV*
I was watching Hailys stepdad yell at her through the cracks of the door and thats when I see that bitch slap her. i know she said not to come out no matter what happens, but i can't handle watching her get hurt.
I burst out of the closet and yell, "DON'T EVER TOUCH HER LIKE THAT AGAIN!" and with that i punch him in his ugly face. After i punch him, he falls to the floor. "HAILYS NEVER COMING BACK HERE TO LIVE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOUR A FUCKING ASSHOLE!" i scream at him.
Hailys stepdad looks up at me and sneers, "If you think Hailys living somewhere else your wrong, legally i get to keep her.''
I couldn't handle this guys 'I'm fucking better than you attitude', so i kicked him and said, " You hurting her is illegal and if you think your going to get away with it, you better think twice you asshole."
"Court can decide who owns Haily..." he snarls.
After that I couldn't stand being in the same room with that bitch, so I grab all of Hailys clothing and softly say, "Haily, let's go."
We leave Hailys house and sit down in my car. After we got home, Haily says, "what the hell just happened back there...?"

AUTHORS NOTE
Hope you guys liked all the drama i added!!
PLEASE COMMENT ❤ I love reading all of your comments ❤
OH and im sorry for anything thats incorrect like spelling or grammar, i update on my iPod because i have my iPod with me at all times so its a little easier for me and I can update more often 😉
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤