Chapter 14

*HAILYS POV*
*FAST FOWARDING TO COURT*

Today was the day I was going to court. I couldn't believe today was the day I either get to be free for the rest of my life or the day I'm going to end up back with him.
We get to the courthouse and the judge gets started.
First my lawyer gets people to come up and tell the judge what they've witnessed about me.
The first person that goes up and it takes me a moment to realize that person was Lillian. It took me a moment to recognize her. She's changed a lot. Her hair looked more blonde but it was still brownish. Her eyes now had a unique mixture of hazel and brown. The only thing that really didnt change was the fact she still looked around 5' 2".
After she got sworn in, she told them everything that I ever told her about my family. From how abusive my step-dad was and how much my mom didnt care about me.
After Lillian, Taylor had to go up. He told the jury and the judge everything he learned about me of my step-dad. Including everything from the bruise he witnessed and what happened the day i started packing up to live with him.
Finally after everyone else finished, it was my turn. I was dreading this.
When I got up, I told everyone everything i told my lawyer.
After i finished the judge called a recess so he could talk to the jury and make a final decision.
Everyone got up and started talking. I sat down next to Taylor and hugged him.
"Taylor I wish they would hurry! the suspense is killing me." I complain.
"I won let him take you. He's a bitch and doesn't deserve someone as amazing as you in his fucked up life."
We wait for half in hour until the judge comes back.
"The results are in and Haily is..."

AUTHORS NOTE
Im sorry but i had to leave you guys like this 😂😂
Don't forget to enter my contest!! All i need is your name, how you look, your personality, and who's girlfriend you want to be!!!
LUHHH YOU ALL ❤❤❤