"You--" She glared at him and give him a bad look, "I swear... You better not start with me.."

He smirked and look at the guy, "What?"

"Your order sir.."

"Vanilla icecream with chocolate.."

"Toppings?"

"I'll fucking put a topping on your head you want that?!" He said angrily then take a deep breath and clear his throat, "With Chocolate I said.."

The guy sighed and look at Jihyo. Yoongi snapped his finger, "Hey.. Focus your fucking eyes.. The customer is right in front of you not back there.." pointing at the end of the line.

"I-I'm sorry sir.." He bowed, "4.25.. please.."

He handed his card and looked at him up and down then stepped out of the line after receiving the card back. Jihyo sitted on the chair next to Tzuyu with a bad expression on her face. "That freakin--urg!"

"Why? He's making fun of you again?" Mina asked. Jihyo shooked her head, "I was talking to my old friend who got married last week and he's there being rude and shit! I mean I understand he's jelaous but he don't need to pushed me out of the way.."

Jungkook walked around the table and sit next to Chaeyoung in front of Tzuyu. Chaeyoung texted on her phone then look at Jeongyeon and shrugged, mouthing something to her. Jungkook glanced at the two then creased his forehead, but Tzuyu caught his attention first. He smiled and watch her eat the ice cream which made her awkward to look at him, "What?"

"You should be commercial of Icecream.." He winked. Jeongyeon gave him a cringe look then look at Mina who's currently eating with Momo. "Where's the two?" She asked.

Mina shrugged then looked around, "I don't know.. Probably stayed over there.." she smiled.

Jungkook looked at Tzuyu again and smiled while eating the ice cream. She gave him a cringe look of how dirty looking he is towards her. He licked the ice cream then laughed.

Tzuyu dropped her jaw and looked away while and moved the ice cream away from her, "I-I lost my appetite eating this I'm good.."

Jihyo looked at her then creased her forehead, "Why?" eating the ice cream. Jungkook innocently eat the ice cream with a smile on his face. She gulped, "No-nothing I'm just full.. I'm going to the restroom.."

They all nod. Tzuyu glanced at him before standing up then give him a bad look. He just laughed while dirty licking the Ice cream again. She dropped her jaw and turn around walking away.

"Jungkook what the fuck are you doing?" Yoongi threw him the tissue. Jungkook gulped and sit straight then look at everyone. Chaeyoung was giving him a cringe look then shake her head, "No wonder she felt awkward... You nasty as always Jungkook.."

"What?! I'm just eating.. Look..." He showed the ice cream. Jihyo hit his head then rolled her eyes, "Stop it Jungkook.. You're making her act awkward towards you.."

Jungkook stood up laughing then look at everyone as he heads to the restroom door while waiting for Tzuyu. A girl came out and looked at him up and down then leave. Tzuyu stepped out of the restroom wiping her hand with a tissue then throw it into the trash can.

"What again?" She raised her eyebrow. He smirked, "Let's go.." putting his arm around her shoulder.

***