"Sleep with me... I don't need to go on the top.." He closed the laptop then stand holding her shoulders. Then pressed his lips against hers, "What time is it?" she asked. He didn't answer but to continue kissing her neck. Tzuyu opened her phone and look at the time then outside. "Wait wait.. I'm hungry.."

"You wanna go eat? There's foods there... You can go.." He sniffed then look at the door, "If your hungry just go out there and eat.."

"You're not gonna eat?"

He shooked his head and smile, "I'm fine... I'm not hungry anyways.. Plus I'm going to sleep too.."

"Okay... Bye.." She stepped out and look to the hallways then walk straight.

***

"Hey you guysss!!" Jeongyeon waved her hand as she enter to the classroom. Chaeyoung gave her a group sign then point at the three who's not talking to each other. "Hey.." Jhope tapped Jin's shoulder. He gave her a wassup look then turn his head away.

"What happened?"

"They all fought.."

"Why? And about the thing we receive.. Which one of you did it?" He asked, "The Jihyo and yoongi will be coming soon.. I don't know about the four.."

"Yeah.. Better for Jungkook to not come to this fucking group.." Jimin rolled his eyes then leave the classroom. Jhope was left dumbfounded with Momo on his side. Jin looked at them two, "So what now? You two are official?"

Namjoon leaned to his chair and take a deep breath. Jhope looked at her than to Jin and hold Momo's hand, "Yeah..."

"Wow... Congrats... Wish you two a happy ending.." He rolled his eyes and focus on the book. Jhope made a tsking sound, "Hyung what's wrong?"

He looked at him then raised his eyebrow and close his book, "Let me tell you... Why don't you and your one and only girlfriend stay away from me right now?"

Jhope looked at Dahyun and Chaeyoung then creased his forehead when they shrugged. "What the hell happened?"

Momo pulled him away from Jin and sit on their chair. "What happened to those three?"

Dahyun turn back and look at them then sniffed, "They fought... Jimin just broke up with Nayeon, Mina avoiding Jin, Namjoon trying to tell them that it wasn't Jungkook's fault.."

"Jungkook's fault?"

Chaeyoung nod, "They were saying that.. If Jungkook didn't date that girl in the first place... Nothing would happen like this... But namjoon said that if they just didn't trust and believe yen, this wouldn't happen.. So it kinda throw namjoon a bit.. He doesn't like blaming one of our member.."

"Plus.. Yen's group Drugged Jimin to make him sleep with her friend.. Which is fucked up.. To do cause you know... Jimin's dad.. is worse person she would probably ever faced.."

Jhope looked at the two who's currently sitting down then sighed, "We just left for a days... Then this all happened?"

"Well... I mean... We kinda got shocked when Namjoon punched Jin... I think he's really pissed off.."

Jhope look at them then to Jimin entering the room, "Where's Nayeon?"

"She accepted her dad's request to make her study in Abroad... Which made Jimin even more mad.."

"Oh damnzy..." Momo covered her mouth, "Nayeon left?!"

Jimin seemed to heard the conversation, he glanced at them then gave no expression as he sits down to his chair. "Where's Mina?" Momo asked.