"Why are you here early too?"

"I'm going to the dance room.." She sniffed then look at him again and point her index finger, "Plus.. Mina is not gonna br here.. She didn't told me where she's going.. She just said she's going with someone.."

His forehead creased also, "With who!!?"

---

"You--" She pushed her to the wall and pull her hair. "Are pissing me off... If Tzuyu is only here I'll be locking you two in this room like what your boy and his friend did to me.."

"You said this is only a short talk.." she glared at her and wipe her lips then look at her again, "I knew I shouldn't trust you.."

"Ohh why?! You should trust me alaway... And forever.." She whispered, "I know a lot of stuff.."

"Ohh really? Well me too.. Want me to tell you one? it's about you anyways.." She said then smirked, "Try and hurt me again... Go ahead and I'll make sure once you step on the school whatever you did to Tzuyu will happen to you.."

She gulped and threat her with a punch before letting her go. "What is it..?"

"Accusing her for sleeping with a bunch of guys? when you're the one who's been sleeping with guys? Right? Ohh let's add the part you sleep with my brother by drugging him like what you guys did to Jimin... You think I'm an innocent nice girl huh? Well guess what I'm like you but more worse I can do..." glaring through her soul.

"Ohh wow now you're showing your true colors.."

"Should I? this is not the half of my colors yet..." She stepped closer to her pushing her back with her fingers, "Should I tell you why Jungkook is not here?"

Yen glared at her. Mina smirked, "He's only with his one and only girl that you hate.. Tzuyu and you can't stop those two now cause you can't afford to buy ticket right?"

Her hand clenched from anger then slap Mina really hard. Her lips bleed again for a second. "Not only you are fake... You're a bitch too.. I wonder how Jin would react if he sees how you truly are..."

"Go ahead... Keep slapping me..."

Her friends grabbed Mina's arm tightly. Yen smiled, "Okay.. as you say so.." then slap her side to side non stop, "You have always been pissing me off ever since I saw you.."

Someone grabbed Yen's arm, "Aren't you too much?" Chaeyoung punched her nose then kicked her, "You think you're worth? Actually you're mom could probably sell you for money... Cause a person like you and you're mom is a gold digger! I DIDN'T FUCKING CAME HERE JUST TO SAVE MY FRIEND... BUT IF YOU'RE MOM FUCKING STOP FLIRTING TO MY DAD AND CALLING HIM EVERY NIGHT FOR A FUCKING MONEY I'll make sure you and your mom die this time!" continue to punch, "Like mother like daughter nothing but a whore!"

Chaeyoung took a deep breath, "Did you hear me? Your mom is whore who fucking begs for money... When she can't find a better job! to earn money!"

"DON'T YOU BRING UP MY MOM HERE SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO... Your dad is probably just like the others... A fuckboy.."

---