The End

"Uh, I gotta... I've gotta go.." You got up, and practically ran to your flat.

Dan tried to stop you but you didn't let him. You walked into the house, leaving the door open.

And you just stood there.

You didn't cry.

You didn't scream.

You just stood there.

Yeah, you were sad. Yeah, you feel bad. But... you didn't know him anymore. You weren't emotionally attached to this Braden. You were more attached to the old Braden. But he's been gone for awhile now.

You have no more tears left.

Not even for yourself.

"Y/N...?" You slowly turn around to see Dan who is awkwardly standing in the door. "I'm sorry." He repeats.

You nod, pushing your hair fallen hair from your ponytail(if you have long hair)behind your ear. "Me too."

He walked up to you and grabbed your hands in his and squeezed them. "Were gonna be okay. We'll come back from this just like we always do."

"This is just it, isn't? Good things happen. Bad things happen. A good thing happens. And a bad one messes it all up again." You stare into his deep brown eyes and he stares into yours.

"And you know what? That's just us. This is our life." You shrugged, Dan waiting for you to continue, not really understanding what you were getting at.

"And i'm okay with that. Because as long as i've got you, as long as you're here, next to me. I'm okay with it."

Dan raises his eyebrows, a small smile beginning to form on his face. "Really? You're seriously okay?"

You nodded your head, smiling back. "Yes. And that's all we'll ever be. Okay."

He nods in total agreement. "And I'm okay with that, too."

He engulfs you in a hug and you squeeze him back. After awhile he breaks away and softly strokes your hair. "Hey, Y/N?"

"Yes, Dan?" You look up at him.

"Will you marry me?"

You almost laugh. You thought it was joke. But you looked into his eyes and he's completely serious. He's got one hand on your cheek, the other in your hair. Your arms are wrapped around his waist and your looking up at him.

A huge grin spreads across your face as does his. "Yes, Dan."

THE END

MUST READ(VERY IMPORTANT):

~~~
I'm sorry that short. BUT, I need ur guys opinion. You get to decide what you want for this story. SO YOU GOTTA VOTE.

1. Short, cute epilogue

2. (Really)Long epilogue

3. A sequel(about their life as a family- marriage, kids)

4. End it there, lady

Thank you!!! Comment 1,2,3 or 4(duh, Hazel) LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, THANK YOU FOR READING MY FANFIC, I DIDN'T THINK I'D ACTUALLY FINISH A FANFIC FOR ONCE BUT I DID. GO ME

~Hazel