Coffee and Kissing

Heyyyyyyyyy Y/N, wanna get coffee later with Dan and I?
-Phil

Coffee?
-Y/N

I'm sorry. So deeply sorry.
*Hot chocolate
-Phil

I'd love to
-Y/N

~~~
(Dan POV)
Okay, I was too scared to text her myself. Stop judging me!

So, I was gonna meet up with Y/N at the coffee shop we first met at. See what I did there? And Phil, who said he was coming, 'forgot' he had 'plans' when really he'll be at the shop across the street.

The plan was all set and go. If only I wasn't so SOCIALLY AWKWARD.

"Are you sure about this, Phil?" I asked, starting to get that bubbly feeling in my stomach.

"Come on, Dan." Phil says, looking up from his phone. "I've seen the way you look at her. When your not looking, she's staring at you, and when she's not looking, your staring at her."

"Wwwhhhhaaaatttttt...?"

"Shut up, Howell, you know it's true. And you like her a lot. I mean, you've been rewatching her videos for the second time now..."

I glared at him. "Shut up."

"I'm just throwing that out there." Phil commented. "Plus, I already texted her."

"Ah, Phil."

~~~
(Y/N POV)
Dan was waiting at a table- the table you sat at when you met- near the back with two cups. Phil wasn't there.

You walked up to the table, pulled out a chair and sat down next to Dan. "Where's Phil?" You asked him.

"He couldn't make it. He forgot he was doing a collab with PJ." Dan explained.

"That Philip." You shook your head, sarcastically disappointed.

Dan smiled, handing you a cup. You gasped. Again. "Daniel."

"What?" He smiled evilly, taking a sip of his own drink.

"Here lies Dan's hopes and dreams." You smiled back, referring to the first time you met.

You talked for a bit, making small talk-mostly about Youtube- and the whole time you stared at his dimples.

DAMNIT Y/N, STOP IT.

"Y/N." Dan became all serious, staring deep into your eyes.

"Daniel."

"I... Can I... You..." He stopped and looked down at his phone. That's when you realized the song playing in the background. Just One Yesterday by Fall Out Boy.

"Oh no. Phils a zombie. I'm sorry, but your going to have to let him go." Your weird humor gets ahold of you once again, and now you've just dropped yourself back in that hole of awkwardness.

Dan gave you a strange look and then burst out laughing. "What?"

You shrugged and laughed too. "You weren't saying anything so I assumed the worst!"

"And the worst is Phil turning into a zombie?" He raised a questionable eyebrow.

"Hey, it could happen." You say, taking a sip of your drink.

Dan smiled and looked down at his phone. "We should probably get going. It's late."

"Yeah, okay." You agree.

You both stood up and went for the door. "Do you think we should get a taxi?"

"Y/N. We're two blocks away from our apartment." Dan says, looking down at you.

"I know. But i'm lazy."

Dan laughed. "Can't argue with you there."

You began walking down the pavement but shortly after, noticed Dan wasn't next to you. You turned around and he was staring at you, still standing outside the coffee shop.

"What?" You asked, walking up to him. "Did you shit your pants or something?"

Dan laughed. "No."

"Then let's go! It's cold!" Before you could turn back around, Dan grabbed your waist, pulled you against him, leaned down and kissed you all in one fast motion.

Your mind stopped. Your stomach dropped. You didn't know what was actually happening until Dan pulled away.

"What the actual fuck?" You mumbled. It just slipped out, you were extremely surprised and had never saw this coming.

Dan quickly moved away, concern and hurt rushing over his face at once. "I- uh- oh- I didn't... sorry-"

"No, that's not what I meant!" You took a step towards him, trying to show him you were just surprised. That the kiss wasn't bad. At all. It was GREAT, actually.

He looked scared. You smiled at him. "Come here, Howell." You pulled on his jacket, stood on your tiptoes and kissed him back.

He hesitated but then passionately kissed you back, his breath warm and minty.

"Um... so..." Your faces were still inches apart. Dan stumbled over his words, scratching his head. His other hand still wrapped around your waist. "Would you... do you- Can I... Will you... go out with me?"

"Duh, you awkward spork."

And that's the moment you realized you were standing in the exact spot you met. The exact spot Dan knocked you over. The exact same song was being played when you met.

Dan had been planning this whole thing the whole time. And it was beautiful.

~Time Skip of the walk home brought to you by the pavement-not side walk! (i'm sorry you had to witness that)~

(Dan POV)
I kissed Y/N goodnight and walked into my flat. Phil was standing right there, obviously waiting for me to get home. "So?!"

"So...." I began, peeling off my coat. "I asked her. And she said yes."

"YASSSSSSS!!!" Phil danced around in his little nerdy way. "MY SHIP IS REAL!!!"

I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Work on the ship name."

"What's wrong with (Your ship name)?"

"No." And I disappeared into my room, I'll be on Tumblr until four a.m. if you need me.

Yay!!!!!!!!! It finally happened. Woop woop. Yay... Gawd, I'm awkward. Not the point. Right. Anyways, thanks for reading! There could only be more fluff from this moment on. Love you all(I didn't say y'all, yay me)!

~Hazel