Q&A Video

Phil opened the door, with a huge smile on his face. "Y/N!"

You had finally convinced F/N to leave the flat and help make a video to get her mind off of things. She soon agreed after you promised to go shopping with her afterwards.

"You're too happy, Phil Lester." You told him.

"I get that a lot."

"So, uh, this is F/N." You introduced. "F/N this is Phil."

She smiled at him, holding out her hand for him shake. "Hello, Phil. I've seen you in a few of Y/N's videos. You're quite funny and adorable!"

"Uh-" Phil said, awkwardly smiling, blushing a bit. "Thanks... you too?"

F/N gave him a bright smile as you walked into their flat. "So, how are we going to go at this?" You asked. "All four of us-?"

"Actually we thought you go with Dan first, and I go with F/N first. Then we switch. If that's okay with you guys." Phil explained as we walked into the lounge.

"I'm down for that." You nodded.

"Sounds great." F/N chimed in.

"Hey Bert." You said to the house plant, flopping down on the couch. Yes, you named the plant.

"His name in Plantey." Phil corrected you. You have this discussion every time.

"Plantey isn't a real name!" You argued.

"For a plant it is!" Phil argued back.

"But what if the plant doesn't know it's a plant? Now you're just confusing the plant and now the plant is sad because it's confused. And now the plant is regretting his life decisions, trying to figure out his how his not-real name came to be. His name is Bert."

"What if Bert's a girl?" You didn't realize Dan was in the room until he said something.

"Bert is neither male nor female- for it is a plant. Named Bert." You answered.

"But you just said-" Phil was saying.

"Shhh!!! Bert doesn't wish to speak to you at the moment."

"Okay! Guys!" Dan stopped both you and Phil. "The plant is a plant and it does not have feelings. IT CAN'T EVEN PHOTOSYNTHESIS IN THE HOUSE. His name is Plantey-Bert, end of discussion." He said, picking up a mug of tea. "Y/N leave F/N with Phil and grab your laptop-my room." And then he was gone. disappeared.

You and Phil shrugged at each other, trying hard to hold back your laughter so Dan wouldn't hear you guys. "That's Dan." Phil said to F/N.

She nodded, "Daniel. Boyfriend of Y/N."

You were about to head up stairs, when you turned back around, remembering something. "Wait! Phil!"

You then proceeded to do your two minute long handshake you two made up. And then you went to Dan's room.

He was setting up his camera and you collapsed on his bed. He looked back at you and laughed. "Not quite ready?"

"I think I'm dying."

"Hello Internet!" You didn't know he had turned on the camera, but you stayed in the position you were in. Arms out to the sides, face in Dan's pillow. "I'll be doing Y/N intro today, as you can see, she's dying." He placed his hand on your thigh.

You slowly sat up. "No- Daniel. You did it wrong." You said, playfully shoving him. You swung your legs over Dan and was now sitting next to him.

"If you weren't going to do it, then who was?" He smiled at you.