I'm Sorry I Didn't Tell You Before

(Dan POV)

"Why won't you leave me alone?" I asked F/N and Phil who were having a random conversation on my bed in front of me.

"Because we love you, Danny!" Phil cheered, shaking my arm.

"Y/N!" I yelled. "Phil and F/N are being weird!"

"She's not here." F/N informs me, stroking Beebo's back, who was sitting in her lap.

"Ugh." I facepalm. "Where is she?"

"Picking us up some food." F/N says, looking down at her phone.

"How about we make a video?" Phil suggested.

I groaned and F/N and Phil are now looking at me with pleading eyes. "No..." I complained.

"Why not?" Phil asks in a whiny voice.

"I didn't even straighten my hair today." I say, running a hand through my wavy curls.

"So?" Phil asks and I look at F/N.

F/N looks down at her phone again. "Are you texting Pj?" I wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"What? Why would I be texting Pj?" She asks, a blush creepy over her face.

"Because you like him." Phil wiggled his eyebrows too, poking her side.

"Do not. Who told you that?"

"Y/N-"

"Speaking of the devil, she's home! Go help her downstairs Dan." F/N interrupts me.

"What?" I ask, confused at the sudden subject change.

"Leave Howell!" She points at the door.

"This is my room-"

"Oh my god, Dan, just go!" Phil argued and I stand, totally confused, but I just need to get away from there weirdness and find Y/N.

"Fine."

I begin walking down the stairs when I hear.... music?

You and I... were like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky,

I continue to walk down the steps as the graceful music gets louder, and I follow the sound.

With you, I'm alive. Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

I slowly open the lounge door. The music is at its loudest, the soft melody swimming in the air. I look to see Y/N standing in the middle of the room with her phone and speaker.

So stop time right here in the moonlight, cause I don't ever want to close my eyes...

There's a keyboard to her right and a poster board with pictures of us on it to her left.

Without you, I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole. Without you I've got no hand to hold. Without you, I feel torn, like a sail in a storm... without you, I'm just a sad song.

She lowers the music but only a little so it's still playing in the background. "I know this isn't our song(just one yesterday by fall out boy), but I wanted a song that expresses my feelings I have for you. And Just One Yesterday isn't exactly a love song... Heck, I don't even know what's it about."

Without you, I fall. It's like I'm leaving all my past silhouettes upon the wall.

She smiles lightly and I smile back at her. Her face is red and there are tears forming in her eyes. "Dan, I'm not as good with my words as you are. Just listening to you talk, I feel like I've just gotten a lecture from my reading teacher. I don't even know what you're saying half the time..." She laughs and I chuckle.